+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2016 - Citizenship Applicants

wellderr

Oct 19, 2016
Hey Thanks for helping.

No, they didn't invite me to the exam, yet! I hope they invite me after they get my FP!

My office is on St. clair Toronto.

shyurun79

Sep 22, 2016
GTA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wellderr said:
Hey Thanks for helping.

No, they didn't invite me to the exam, yet! I hope they invite me after they get my FP!

My office is on St. clair Toronto.
Exactly same situation as mine and Imran. Good luck.

ghnboy

Nov 22, 2016
ECASE updated for both me and my wife, oath date March 28, will update spreadsheet shortly

Apparently I can't modify the spreadsheet, can someone help me with that?

GH: Oath letter date--> March 6; Oath date--> March 28
XP: Oath letter date--> March 6; Oath date--> March 28

Nice case officers in Scarborough, although we applied separately but we requested to have oath together, and they made that happened :)

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ghnboy said:
ECASE updated for both me and my wife, oath date March 28, will update spreadsheet shortly

Apparently I can't modify the spreadsheet, can someone help me with that?

GH: Oath letter date--> March 6; Oath date--> March 28
XP: Oath letter date--> March 6; Oath date--> March 28

Nice case officers in Scarborough, although we applied separately but we requested to have oath together, and they made that happened :)
Congrats.. Best of Luck

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Test Invite :)

We sent you a notice on March 9, 2017 to appear and write the citizenship test on April 7, 2017 at 12:45 PM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

:)

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jSGX4QDMkXG_ROU0sbIFCMg_eL-gv-YZGVctgxojLYI/edit#gid=1883388690

guys update your timeline here .. thanks

Oct2016

Star Member
Nov 2, 2016
Happy for you Imran, Congrats!

imran01 said:

We sent you a notice on March 9, 2017 to appear and write the citizenship test on April 7, 2017 at 12:45 PM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

Arctic16

Oct 28, 2016
imran01 said:

I am as happy for you as I would have been for myself !

Wish you all the best Sir

CanadianME

Star Member
May 31, 2015
COngrats buddy, really happy from the bottom of my heart. All the best for the next steps.
Any news why it took that long to invite you for test? they should prepare the red carpet and flowers now for you to attend the test.

imran01 said:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jSGX4QDMkXG_ROU0sbIFCMg_eL-gv-YZGVctgxojLYI/edit#gid=1883388690

guys update your timeline here .. thanks

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Arctic16 said:
I am as happy for you as I would have been for myself !

Wish you all the best Sir
Thank you Very Much.. my friend

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanadianME said:
COngrats buddy, really happy from the bottom of my heart. All the best for the next steps.
Any news why it took that long to invite you for test? they should prepare the red carpet and flowers now for you to attend the test.
Thanks
but i tell you i still cant figure out why it took so much long time for background check.. :)
definitely case to case process differ..

PVN

Star Member
Sep 22, 2016
imran01 said:

Congratulations, Imran. I am really happy for you.

jjedm

Oct 7, 2016
Hi all,

I was inactive because I had to change my test date, after changing my test date I had no news from CIC until recently :'(. I finally have a new test date.

Has anyone here taken the test without original proof of language abilities? In my case. I took IELTS back in 2011 for PR. I cannot remember if I submitted the original IELTS result for PR and I can't find the original. :eek: All I have it's a copy.

I'm thinking of showing a letter from university that I finished a masters program here. But I didn't submit this for citizenship application because I was still in progress, so don't know if it counts.

Advice?

Thanks