Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jjedm said:
Hi all,

I was inactive because I had to change my test date, after changing my test date I had no news from CIC until recently :'(. I finally have a new test date.

Has anyone here taken the test without original proof of language abilities? In my case. I took IELTS back in 2011 for PR. I cannot remember if I submitted the original IELTS result for PR and I can't find the original. :eek: All I have it's a copy.

I'm thinking of showing a letter from university that I finished a masters program here. But I didn't submit this for citizenship application because I was still in progress, so don't know if it counts.

Advice?

Thanks
wellcome back...
can you tell us your new... test invite letter date and Test Date.. so that we can update spreadsheet...
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jSGX4QDMkXG_ROU0sbIFCMg_eL-gv-YZGVctgxojLYI/edit#gid=1883388690

second
as i remembered the original we had to send it with PR application.. and they had in the records
so we only have the copy... that i will take for my interview..whenever they invite me for that... :)

Oct2016

Star Member
Nov 2, 2016
Agree with Imran,

imran01 said:
wellcome back...
can you tell us your new... test invite letter date and Test Date.. so that we can update spreadsheet...
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jSGX4QDMkXG_ROU0sbIFCMg_eL-gv-YZGVctgxojLYI/edit#gid=1883388690

second
as i remembered the original we had to send it with PR application.. and they had in the records
so we only have the copy... that i will take for my interview..whenever they invite me for that... :)

blueye

Jul 2, 2011
PakistaN
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th Feb 2011
Nomination.....
LOVE FOR ALL HATRED FOR NONE
File Transfer...
1st April 2011
Med's Request
21st march 2012
Med's Done....
Done
Passport Req..
3rd May 2012 (alhamdulillah) sent on 9th May
VISA ISSUED...
31st May 2012 (alhamdulillah)
LANDED..........
3rd of july
NEED URGENT HELP

My finger prints request is due on 17 MRACHjust couple of days left but i can not get it done due to personal reasons.how can i request to IRCC to extent the date of my test astleast 2,3 weeks

jjedm

Oct 7, 2016
blueye said:
NEED URGENT HELP

My finger prints request is due on 17 MRACHjust couple of days left but i can not get it done due to personal reasons.how can i request to IRCC to extent the date of my test astleast 2,3 weeks
When I had to change my test date I did it over regular mail and also through the form online. I also called and mentioned that to the agent.

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jjedm said:
When I had to change my test date I did it over regular mail and also through the form online. I also called and mentioned that to the agent.
please share your timeline...or update here

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
blueye said:
NEED URGENT HELP

just go and do it whenever you can, there is no deadline......its just for reference.

shyurun79

Sep 22, 2016
GTA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canvis2006 said:
just go and do it whenever you can, there is no deadline......its just for reference.
There is deadline. You have to submit the FP within 30 days from the the letter dated.

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
blueye said:
NEED URGENT HELP

i think some mistake in the message...instead of test...he writes about Finger prints....if we read the whole message

blueye

Jul 2, 2011
PakistaN
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th Feb 2011
Nomination.....
LOVE FOR ALL HATRED FOR NONE
File Transfer...
1st April 2011
Med's Request
21st march 2012
Med's Done....
Done
Passport Req..
3rd May 2012 (alhamdulillah) sent on 9th May
VISA ISSUED...
31st May 2012 (alhamdulillah)
LANDED..........
3rd of july
No i meant finger print.
anyway i got my finger prints done and they said they will forward the result to CIC directly in few days.

Now my question is should i send CIC. my receipt for finger prints,so they know i have already got my finger prints done and the they will get the results whenever it done?....

Thanks

Blou

Nov 22, 2016
Office Halifax
Finally received my oath letter. Whoohoo!!

Oath Letter: 15 March 2017
Oath Ceremony: 29 March 2017

Oct2016

Star Member
Nov 2, 2016
The journey is almost reached at it's last station, which is the OATH. :)

Today my e-case was updated with the lovely last line " We sent you a notice on March 16, 2017 to appear and take the oath of citizenship on a ceremony to be held on April 11,2017.

Thank you guys for all your support.
Best of Luck for all of you that are still waiting.

Special Thanks to Imran.

Have a great Canadian Weekend. 8)

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
blueye said:
No i meant finger print.
anyway i got my finger prints done and they said they will forward the result to CIC directly in few days.

Now my question is should i send CIC. my receipt for finger prints,so they know i have already got my finger prints done and the they will get the results whenever it done?....

Thanks
No need to send the receipts..if RCMP didnt get any criminal record they will send report in 72 hours..and will reach to cic in next 72 business hours...so its all about 2 week delay...
best of luck