+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2016 - Citizenship Applicants

jangong

Oct 5, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This may have been posted already but its hard to read back with the length of this thread. I have received invitation for test but my son received a notice to do fingerprints as well. What does that mean? I do not think my son has a criminal record. Will it impact the overall processing time (from test to decision made to oath taking)?

A bit worried but still positive. Thanks!

Fochi

Star Member
Oct 3, 2016
Fingerprints request asks in many cases if your son entered into a fight before, financial offense ...etc.

Just send the Fingerprints and if cic asked to sent by mail, your son will be late around 2 weeks.

No worries at all fingerprints is a usual request from cic.

jangong said:
This may have been posted already but its hard to read back with the length of this thread. I have received invitation for test but my son received a notice to do fingerprints as well. What does that mean? I do not think my son has a criminal record. Will it impact the overall processing time (from test to decision made to oath taking)?

A bit worried but still positive. Thanks!

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tonymiz said:
Hello Guys!!!

I am glad to tell you that my eCAS status is showing "Decision Made". when I click on it, it still only shows "started processing..." , I do not know why.

I am hoping that oath letter will come soon afterwards! that was very fast!! I hope all of you guys will get it soon!
Congrats... tony..
way to go.

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi guys..
i also included October Summary with September Applicants as well..for better trend analysis..
hope it helps
here is the link
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BZma84gwofEV-GeYx13fiyxZORk8NqRjaTn-VMKtvqA/edit#gid=721376262

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
please dont edit/sort this sheet..
it is automatic
and it is for the view only
thanks

tonymiz

Star Member
Jul 2, 2016
Hi Guys

I am traveling in mid-December for the holidays and I am coming back on Jan 8th. Now while I am looking at the oath invitation coming with 3 weeks after the DM, is it possible that I will get oath during my travel? do you know if they schedule oath ceremonies during christmas week?

Oct2016

Star Member
Nov 2, 2016
You can expect second/3rd week of Jan, my 2 cents

tonymiz said:
Hi Guys

I am traveling in mid-December for the holidays and I am coming back on Jan 8th. Now while I am looking at the oath invitation coming with 3 weeks after the DM, is it possible that I will get oath during my travel? do you know if they schedule oath ceremonies during christmas week?

rachel07

Star Member
Nov 4, 2016
tonymiz said:
Hi Guys

Yup 2nd or 3rd week of Jan