imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Blou said:
Any news from anyone that applied from Nova Scotia?

In Process: 3 Nov 2016
Halifax NS
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BZma84gwofEV-GeYx13fiyxZORk8NqRjaTn-VMKtvqA/edit#gid=613945742
Add yourself and check the timelines of other friends.

PVN

Star Member
Sep 22, 2016
I would like to know what all documents in addition to the check list are required during citizenship test? I heard that some people have received CIT0520 after the test and I would like to know under what circumstances would they issue that. Probably these topics might have discussed million times, but it would be great if I could get some details on that.

Thank you for your time :)

tonymiz

Star Member
Jul 2, 2016
Hello guys,

I just finished my citizenship test. I got 20/20. The officer told me that I should expect invitation to oath in 4-6 weeks.

The interview was very good. The officer was very nice and she went through all the application and asked to see all documents.
A piece of advice guys, if you travel to the USA , it is better if you get your travel history with you. Luckily, I had ordered my travel history and it shows all my trips to US via the border. She first told me that she needs to double check my entrance, but after I gave her the travel history records, she was ok.

The test was very easy , so practice test are enough to pass.

Good Luck every, I hope I got the letter very soon :)

Oct2016

Star Member
Nov 2, 2016
Good news, All the best with your final step!

tonymiz said:
Hello guys,

I just finished my citizenship test. I got 20/20. The officer told me that I should expect invitation to oath in 4-6 weeks.

The interview was very good. The officer was very nice and she went through all the application and asked to see all documents.
A piece of advice guys, if you travel to the USA , it is better if you get your travel history with you. Luckily, I had ordered my travel history and it shows all my trips to US via the border. She first told me that she needs to double check my entrance, but after I gave her the travel history records, she was ok.

Almosthere100

Oct 17, 2016
that was very helpful, thanks!

tonymiz said:
Hello guys,

tonymiz

Star Member
Jul 2, 2016
There is a problem in my eCAS. I cannot see the test invitation milestone.. I am wondering if the "approved" milestone will appear on eCAS or not.
Did any of you have this?

Thanks

Fochi

Star Member
Oct 3, 2016
after the test IP should change to Decision Made

tonymiz said:
There is a problem in my eCAS. I cannot see the test invitation milestone.. I am wondering if the "approved" milestone will appear on eCAS or not.
Did any of you have this?

Thanks

PVN

Star Member
Sep 22, 2016
How will I get US travel history? My exam is on Dec 16th, which is next Friday. Can I get the document within a week?

tonymiz

Star Member
Jul 2, 2016
PVN said:
How will I get US travel history? My exam is on Dec 16th, which is next Friday. Can I get the document within a week?
No, it takes 1 month to get travel history via ATIP. you do not have to get it though because the officer said that she can order it herself (I think she said there is a website that she can access or something), but it just made it easier that I had it with me. By the way, you can request travel history from cbsa using ATIP, it only shows the US travel history made by car.
Don't worry, she said they have access to it, so it should not be a problem.

Good Luck!!

tonymiz

Star Member
Jul 2, 2016
PVN said:
by the way, if you have stamps, then it is enough. My problem was that sometimes on the border they do not stamp the passport if you are using the previous I-94..

PVN

Star Member
Sep 22, 2016
Thank you tonymiz for the quick turn around. I don't think I do have all the stamps in the passport. Is it acceptable if I take the online travel history with me? Also, I do have all the travel tickets (not the boarding pass) . Would that be helpful too?

Thank you for your time.