+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2016 - Citizenship Applicants

tonymiz

Star Member
Jul 2, 2016
PVN said:
Thank you tonymiz for the quick turn around. I don't think I do have all the stamps in the passport. Is it acceptable if I take the online travel history with me? Also, I do have all the travel tickets (not the boarding pass) . Would that be helpful too?

Thank you for your time.
Sure.. It might help to have those with you.
what she was doing is to check that each entry on the physical calculator is either present on the passport stamp or on the canadian entries history (which she already had with her). After she checked all of them, there were 3 left that should could not verify, so she told me that she will access it herself (on a web site or something), but after I provided her the travel history, she checked those 3 entries and said that it is all good.
Worst case, she will have to access your US entries herself after the interview..

Good luck

rachel07

Star Member
Nov 4, 2016
hello everyone ,

I got an invitation to write the Citizenship test..yipeeeee......Test date is Jan 10 ,2017 ... I haven't received the mail yet, but the status has been updated in Ecas. They mentioned that the mail was sent on December 8Th...also mentioned that mail which is sent is the official appointment for the test ..if the mail is not received need to contact CIC ..

updating the sheet now

Thanks all ...

Good luck all ..

Oct2016

Star Member
Nov 2, 2016
Greaaaat News !!! Congrats Rachel07 all the best in your exam.

rachel07 said:
hello everyone ,

I got an invitation to write the Citizenship test..yipeeeee......Test date is Jan 10 ,2017 ... I haven't received the mail yet, but the status has been updated in Ecas. They mentioned that the mail was sent on December 8Th...also mentioned that mail which is sent is the official appointment for the test ..if the mail is not received need to contact CIC ..

updating the sheet now

Thanks all ...

Good luck all ..

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rachel07 said:
hello everyone ,

updating the sheet now

Thanks all ...

Good luck all ..
Best of Luck

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tonymiz said:
Hello guys,

I just finished my citizenship test. I got 20/20. The officer told me that I should expect invitation to oath in 4-6 weeks.

The interview was very good. The officer was very nice and she went through all the application and asked to see all documents.
A piece of advice guys, if you travel to the USA , it is better if you get your travel history with you. Luckily, I had ordered my travel history and it shows all my trips to US via the border. She first told me that she needs to double check my entrance, but after I gave her the travel history records, she was ok.

The test was very easy , so practice test are enough to pass.

Good Luck every, I hope I got the letter very soon :)
Wow..thats great tony..
Hopefully u get Oath invite soon

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please Guys whenever you visit here or view sheet.. please delete "NO" from column B... in front of your ID.. so that we know that your are here and your timeline is updated thanks..

and every week i write "NO" again until you get Oath Letter..its kind of weekly attendance Smiley

Jasmeet09

Star Member
Oct 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-Mar-2015
AOR Received.
AOR 1 - 15-April-2015 , SA- 07-May-2015
File Transfer...
AOR 2 - 15-May-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-01-2015
hi Guys,

this is totally out of context question from citizenship.

I wanted to know if she send the invitation letter to someone for visitor visa then is it called as sponsorship ?

what is the difference between sponsorship letter and invitation letter ?

I need to do it for my cusion.

if i apply sponsorship later for my parents then will it impact on that ?

jangong

Oct 5, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This may have been posted already but its hard to read back with the length of this thread. I have received invitation for test but my son received a notice to do fingerprints as well. What does that mean? I do not think my son has a criminal record. Will it impact the overall processing time (from test to decision made to oath taking)?

A bit worried but still positive. Thanks!

tonymiz

Star Member
Jul 2, 2016
Hello Guys!!!

I am glad to tell you that my eCAS status is showing "Decision Made". when I click on it, it still only shows "started processing..." , I do not know why.

I am hoping that oath letter will come soon afterwards! that was very fast!! I hope all of you guys will get it soon!

Fochi

Star Member
Oct 3, 2016
My eCAS status is showing "Decision Made" since Dec 3. when it still only shows "We sent you a notice on November 15, 2016 to appear and write the citizenship test.

Wish all of us the best soon. :)

tonymiz said:
Hello Guys!!!

I am glad to tell you that my eCAS status is showing "Decision Made". when I click on it, it still only shows "started processing..." , I do not know why.

I am hoping that oath letter will come soon afterwards! that was very fast!! I hope all of you guys will get it soon!

tonymiz

Star Member
Jul 2, 2016
Fochi said:
My eCAS status is showing "Decision Made" since Dec 3. when it still only shows "We sent you a notice on November 15, 2016 to appear and write the citizenship test.

Wish all of us the best soon. :)
Thanks Fochi, to you too!... mine is not even showing the test milestone :) .. I hear eCAS is not very reliable, but most important is that the Decision has been made.