+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2014 Citizenship Applications

Oct20

Nov 11, 2014
Bonenza said:
I sent an email last tuesday to my member of parliament to ask her some help.

I will let you know if you want.
Dear Bonenza and RHH
I'm in the same situation exactly like you
my LOT line disappear from 2 months and nothing tell now
That is my timing

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on October 22, 2014.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on January 7, 2015.
We started processing your application on January 12, 2015.

I hope all of us to hear good news soon
BTW i know a friend of mine received his acknowledgement from 13 months and nothing till now.

lawabiden

Star Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friends, my journey is over as of this morning. 82 new citizens from Ottawa office today. I want to thank all of you who helped me with your useful comments and good luck to everyone.

handsomeishere

Feb 10, 2011
Hello

Just checked my ecas , shows , "Decision made" but when I click it , shows that test invite stuff, may be they will change it soon saying about the oath, well good luck to all of us , :), would keep you guys updated , I am manitoba October 2014 applicant, :)

mjm

Star Member
Feb 14, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Checked eCAS status...

Decision Made

Oath Invitation Line added... Waiting for letter...

Applied Oct 2014
Test was on 30-Apr-2015

My Ngoc Yan

Jul 17, 2015
lawabiden said:
Friends, my journey is over as of this morning. 82 new citizens from Ottawa office today. I want to thank all of you who helped me with your useful comments and good luck to everyone.
Hi ,

I'm in Ottawa also. My file was transferred since June 11th. And no more info until now. Are you mind let me know when did Ottawa CIC office send to you a notice that tell you ready for the test?

My Ngoc

OrangeCup

Star Member
Feb 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My Ngoc Yan said:
Hi ,

I'm in Ottawa also. My file was transferred since June 11th. And no more info until now. Are you mind let me know when did Ottawa CIC office send to you a notice that tell you ready for the test?

My Ngoc
hi My Ngoc,

every office has different timeline for sending out test invites.

It might make sense for you to check out Ottawa applicants discussion:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ottawa-applicants-t257349.420.html

In my case it was 7.5 months since I sent the application to receive the test invite (im also from Ottawa)

good luck

OrangeCup

Star Member
Feb 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My Ngoc Yan said:
Hi OrangeCup,

Appreciate for your info. Did the test hard to write?

My Ngoc

No, I didn't find it hard... All the questions were from the book, nothing else. I read the book a few times and finished the exam in 5 minutes with 20/20 results.

PUZZLED

Mar 14, 2011
RHH said:
noo RQ nothing but we process your application since March 2015 :(
strange...but if i were you I will send an email to the Parliament regarding your situation. Election is coming soon for sure they will give attention to it.. don't lose hope... ;)

PUZZLED

Mar 14, 2011
lawabiden said:
Congratulations..!

mjm

Star Member
Feb 14, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well, I checked yesterday around 4:00PM and found the line added... There was nothing on Saturday...

144853 said:
can you please let me know...when did you status changed to decision made

mjm

Star Member
Feb 14, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got my Letter yesterday...

mjm said:
Checked eCAS status...

Decision Made

Oath Invitation Line added... Waiting for letter...

Applied Oct 2014
Test was on 30-Apr-2015