14/Jun/2010
File Transfer...
29/May/2010
Interview........
18/Aug/2010
Passport Req..
14/Jun/2010
Paco said:
Try your Citizenship File Number (Cxxxxxxxxx).
Thank you for the reply Paco but it did not work!

First I got an error message to remove the letter which I did but still no info on my application status.

rajeev123

Star Member
May 19, 2010
Can any one guide , for applying the CBSA records , should i choose the free one or 5$ fee one (Privacy act or Access to information act)
Only adults records would be sufficient or request for kids too? and how long it takes to get (electronic or paper)

shaazdeh

Jan 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajeev123 said:
Can any one guide , for applying the CBSA records , should i choose the free one or 5$ fee one (Privacy act or Access to information act)
Only adults records would be sufficient or request for kids too? and how long it takes to get (electronic or paper)
I chose the free one and I actually asked for email version but they mail it to me! It took one month.

_iMad_

Nov 3, 2014
Gatineau, QC (Ottawa Area)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My application is in process in eCas. But my spouse's status says they sent a letter asking for more info.
Is that RQ ? If it is, how come they sent it to her only? If not, what do you think it could be ?

Paco

Jul 14, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
isar said:
Thank you for the reply Paco but it did not work!

First I got an error message to remove the letter which I did but still no info on my application status.
Can you see your address after login or no ?

Usually ClientID works well: xxxx-xxxx

Pay attention that you have to enter only your lastname.

Check also the date of birth field by picking the day from the calendar, you can display it using the small arrow on right the field:

Dadu

Star Member
Nov 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2010
AOR Received.
22-10-2010
File Transfer...
15-10-2010
Med's Request
22-10-2010
Med's Done....
08-08-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28-04-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-05-2011
LANDED..........
06-06-2011
2014.Sep.29 Received by CIC
2014 (sometime in oct or nov - don't remember specific day) AOR
2014.Nov.29 eCAS: In Process
2014.Jan.16: Fingerprint request received
2014.Jan.26: Fingerprints done

waiting for the next step...

Vancouver citizenship office

Oct27

Oct 27, 2014
Happy Friday Everyone !

I got the test notification yesterday. My test will be on March 12 at Scarborough Town Center.

Any suggestions please?

hchalz

Star Member
Dec 16, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
12-04 Sent out AOR,.

12-16 received AOR from CIC in mail and the book.

12-19 ECAS activated, status received

01-07 Status In process

01-23 transferred to the Scarborough Citizenship Operations office

02-24 called CIC, confirmed that my case is rountine and background check is done, testing letter is on the way.

02-27 ECAS shows test invite for March 11th

Kilimandjaro

Oct 1, 2014
Oct27 said:
Happy Friday Everyone !

I got the test notification yesterday. My test will be on March 12 at Scarborough Town Center.

Any suggestions please?
Congrats Oct27!! Things are really moving fast for October 2014. I am still waiting for test date from Scarborough :(! Please tell me, did you order CSBA report?

Guys, must we order CSBA report? I did it a couple of days ago online and didn't pay the 5$ fee. I am reading here and there that there is a 5$ fee associated with ordering CSBA report? some people sauy it is free, i wonder if i did it right. Please advise!

I didn't know i had to have CSBA report to go to the test. I thought on the citizenship application form , they asked for our consent and that they should have it when we come to test /interview? Now i am worried that if i get test request these days, i might go to the test without the CSBA report because i just ordered it and it takes 30 days to get it. Is CSBA report mandatory at test/Interview? Thanks guys.

hchalz

Star Member
Dec 16, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I ordered one.

I would say take one. It doesn't hurt.

For the interview, I will also bring all the leases, titles for properties, work records, US I94 records with me.

My experience on this kind of checking: bury them with all the documents, and they will give up and let you go very quickly.

Kilimandjaro said:
Congrats Oct27!! Things are really moving fast for October 2014. I am still waiting for test date from Scarborough :(! Please tell me, did you order CSBA report?

Guys, must we order CSBA report? I did it a couple of days ago online and didn't pay the 5$ fee. I am reading here and there that there is a 5$ fee associated with ordering CSBA report? some people sauy it is free, i wonder if i did it right. Please advise!

I didn't know i had to have CSBA report to go to the test. I thought on the citizenship application form , they asked for our consent and that they should have it when we come to test /interview? Now i am worried that if i get test request these days, i might go to the test without the CSBA report because i just ordered it and it takes 30 days to get it. Is CSBA report mandatory at test/Interview? Thanks guys.

Kilimandjaro

Oct 1, 2014
hchalz said:
I ordered one.

I would say take one. It doesn't hurt.

For the interview, I will also bring all the leases, titles for properties, work records, US I94 records with me.

My experience on this kind of checking: bury them with all the documents, and they will give up and let you go very quickly.
Thanks hchalz, i ordered one two days ago, i ordered the free one, did you pay the $5 dollars or did you order the free one?
Congrats for your test date! Hope you get your CSBA report before March 11th! CIC agents told me file is in Scarborough and that all is normal but my Ecas is still in process and no update. I am still waiting on Scarborough. Fingers crossed.

hchalz

Star Member
Dec 16, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I ordered the free one.

I got it early this month, after my last out-of-country trip.

CIC works like crazy this year. I guess money talks, when we pay so much more now.

Good luck.

Kilimandjaro said:
Thanks hchalz, i ordered one two days ago, i ordered the free one, did you pay the $5 dollars or did you order the free one?
Congrats for your test date! Hope you get your CSBA report before March 11th! CIC agents told me file is in Scarborough and that all is normal but my Ecas is still in process and no update. I am still waiting on Scarborough. Fingers crossed.