10-04-2011
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2011
LANDED..........
07-08-2011
Aspat said:
Wow! Congrats. Seems like you had a smooth sail.

Did you travel during the 4 year period? What duration?

Did you think it would be this easy (clean and problem free application)?
Yes i did travel quite a bit during this time. infact for 51 days spanning over 8 trips,

It shouldnt be a problem as long as you have captured all the dates appropriately and were able to justify why you had to travel.

srinivas.vadapalli

May 20, 2011
Brampton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ND-INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-01-2010
AOR Received.
None
Med's Done....
10-04-2011
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2011
LANDED..........
07-08-2011
Kilimandjaro said:
Congrats man! This is amazing! Please can you let me know how to order CSBA report? How long does it take? Looks like it helped you!

Congrats again.

Thanks Kilimandjaro.

https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/requesterInformation

Select dept as CBSA here and complete the request. Earlier it used to be a letter that you need to send out but now its online and its much easy.

All the best

Kilimandjaro

Oct 1, 2014
Thanks man,

I am doing it now! Please tell me did you choose to receive the electronic copy or paper copy? of CSBA report?

Please advise.

srinivas.vadapalli

May 20, 2011
Brampton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ND-INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-01-2010
AOR Received.
None
Med's Done....
10-04-2011
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2011
LANDED..........
07-08-2011
Kilimandjaro said:
Thanks man,

I am doing it now! Please tell me did you choose to receive the electronic copy or paper copy? of CSBA report?

Please advise.
Any of it will do good. I chose paper once and electronic once.

Kilimandjaro

Oct 1, 2014
srinivas.vadapalli said:
Any of it will do good. I chose paper once and electronic once.
Great but is electronic not faster or is it the same? You mean you ordered two reports? because i am only given i choice, paper or electronic.

Thanks a lot!

immigrant2008

Jun 4, 2014
Congrats! and thanks for sharing your experience. I just ordered CBSA report, based on your helpful suggestion. How long does it take to receive it? (I chose electronic copy).

srinivas.vadapalli said:
Hey Friends...

Here is my test & interview experience

Test date: 24th Feb Time: 12:45 PM

Reached Glen Erin Citizenship Office at 12:30, parked the vehicle (i need to advise anybody who has their test or oath here about the paid parking. you need to pay for parking and it is expensive. I paid about $6 for 2 hrs time)

Waited at the front desk and approximately at 12:40 they let everybody in, seated and rec'd the answer sheet and question booklets (everyone seated around you will have a different booklet so don't bother talking or trying to sneak peek into your neighbor as it has lots of repercussions).

Was asked exactly at 12:45 PM to start the test. Questions were super easy( i felt it that way so you may not want to take it too easy). Finished it in 3 mins and handed over. Was the first one to surrender the booklet and waited outside to be called for the interview but to my surprise they started calling candidates in the reverse order. Finally ended up being the last(few) candidates to be called for the interview.

The officer was nice and sweet. She asked a lot of questions about myself, when did i come, where did i land, where do i work, what do i work as, how many times i have been out of canada etc.

Thankfully i carried with me the CBSA report that she was thanking me for ordering as it made her job of validating the residency calculator easy.

She told me i did a perfect score 20/20 in the exam and that she is handing me the oath letter which is on Monday, 2nd March at 9 AM at the same center.

Well, now i am waiting for the big day.

Hope this helps you all and don't hesitate to shoot out any questions you may have.

All the best and good luck.

Cheers,
Srini

srinivas.vadapalli

May 20, 2011
Brampton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ND-INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-01-2010
AOR Received.
None
Med's Done....
10-04-2011
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2011
LANDED..........
07-08-2011
Kilimandjaro said:
Great but is electronic not faster or is it the same? You mean you ordered two reports? because i am only given i choice, paper or electronic.

Thanks a lot!
I did two requests one at the time of submitting application (electronic) and one recently for the test and interview that followed(paper). I left the paper copy sealed and presented it to the officer so they know and understand it is authentic.

Trust this helps.

Kilimandjaro

Oct 1, 2014
srinivas.vadapalli said:
I did two requests one at the time of submitting application (electronic) and one recently for the test and interview that followed(paper). I left the paper copy sealed and presented it to the officer so they know and understand it is authentic.

Trust this helps.
Ok thanks!

I just ordered electronic copy.

Oct27

Oct 27, 2014
srinivas.vadapalli said:

Trust this helps.
I already have the CBSA report and I have opened it as well. :(

Is it necessary that it should be sealed?

srinivas.vadapalli

May 20, 2011
Brampton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ND-INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-01-2010
AOR Received.
None
Med's Done....
10-04-2011
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2011
LANDED..........
07-08-2011
Oct27 said:
I already have the CBSA report and I have opened it as well. :(

Is it necessary that it should be sealed?
Doesnt have to be. I just chose to keep it sealed.

It wouldnt affect the way CIC officer perceives it. I just targeted the brownie points.

HIC2011

Apr 4, 2011
Visa Office......
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
srinivas.vadapalli said:
Hey Friends...

Here is my test & interview experience

Test date: 24th Feb Time: 12:45 PM

Reached Glen Erin Citizenship Office at 12:30, parked the vehicle (i need to advise anybody who has their test or oath here about the paid parking. you need to pay for parking and it is expensive. I paid about $6 for 2 hrs time)

Waited at the front desk and approximately at 12:40 they let everybody in, seated and rec'd the answer sheet and question booklets (everyone seated around you will have a different booklet so don't bother talking or trying to sneak peek into your neighbor as it has lots of repercussions).

Was asked exactly at 12:45 PM to start the test. Questions were super easy( i felt it that way so you may not want to take it too easy). Finished it in 3 mins and handed over. Was the first one to surrender the booklet and waited outside to be called for the interview but to my surprise they started calling candidates in the reverse order. Finally ended up being the last(few) candidates to be called for the interview.

The officer was nice and sweet. She asked a lot of questions about myself, when did i come, where did i land, where do i work, what do i work as, how many times i have been out of canada etc.

Thankfully i carried with me the CBSA report that she was thanking me for ordering as it made her job of validating the residency calculator easy.

She told me i did a perfect score 20/20 in the exam and that she is handing me the oath letter which is on Monday, 2nd March at 9 AM at the same center.

Well, now i am waiting for the big day.

Hope this helps you all and don't hesitate to shoot out any questions you may have.

All the best and good luck.

Cheers,
Srini
Congrats it was super fast

isar

Apr 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/Apr/2010
Doc's Request.
14/Jun/2010
File Transfer...
29/May/2010
Interview........
18/Aug/2010
Passport Req..
14/Jun/2010
Hi everyone,

I submitted my application on Oct 2014 and received an AOR through email on Jan 15 2105.

Which identification number should I use to check my application status on ECAS?

I have already used UCI and Receipt number to no luck :(

Appreciate any reply

Thanks

Paco

Jul 14, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
isar said:
Hi everyone,

I submitted my application on Oct 2014 and received an AOR through email on Jan 15 2105.

Which identification number should I use to check my application status on ECAS?

I have already used UCI and Receipt number to no luck :(

Appreciate any reply

Thanks
Try your Citizenship File Number (Cxxxxxxxxx).