Champion Member
Sep 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ramsfe said:
Any news ? Nothing for me yet ! ::)
Nothing yet... It was vacation/holidays and still is, so if anything changes that would be next week or even first week of net year....

Nothing from me at least. Received Oct 24/'13.

canadianmavs

Sep 5, 2013
Hello Lilua

Could you please add us to the Database that your maintaining for the Oct 13 Applicants?

Canadianmavs - Sent Oct 12th, Received Oct 18th, In Process Dec 12th [Family - Me and Spouse]

Thanks!

lilua

Jun 11, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadianmavs said:
Hello Lilua

Could you please add us to the Database that your maintaining for the Oct 13 Applicants?

Canadianmavs - Sent Oct 12th, Received Oct 18th, In Process Dec 12th [Family - Me and Spouse]

Thanks!
You have been added.

Calcan

Jan 1, 2014
I have applied in Oct 2013.
Application rec'd 15th October
E cad shows in progress 27th December
Family application (2+1) from Calgary

Just want to add that first I applied in sept but returned due to school records.
I relied on school letter,second time sent with report cards and got accepted.

Hope we all will sail smoothly.

If you guys please add me to the sheet
Thanks,

ramsfe

Nov 15, 2013
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nothing yet for me.... called CIC, they say that they are opening applications up to sept 25th :) I am really curious to know how their system works because most of the october applicants on the forum have their applications in process...

lilua

Jun 11, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ramsfe said:
Nothing yet for me.... called CIC, they say that they are opening applications up to sept 25th :) I am really curious to know how their system works because most of the october applicants on the forum have their applications in process...
The call center people are very less informed and often are less reliable.

sept15

Champion Member
Sep 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ramsfe said:
Hey ramfse,

I have it in my calendar to call CIC on January 15, 2014. I will keep you posted. I am 'expecting' some updates on my case before then. My application was received Oct 24/2013.

Has anyone received the physical hardcopy of the AOR yet?
Happy New year all.

sept15

Champion Member
Sep 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Calcan said:
I have applied in Oct 2013.
Application rec'd 15th October
E cad shows in progress 27th December
Family application (2+1) from Calgary

Just want to add that first I applied in sept but returned due to school records.
I relied on school letter,second time sent with report cards and got accepted.

Hope we all will sail smoothly.

If you guys please add me to the sheet
Thanks,
Hey bud,
How long did CIC take to return your initial application - when was your first application received by CIC and when did you get it back. Just curious how long it takes for them to return an incomplete application.

Thanks

ramsfe

Nov 15, 2013
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sept15 said:
Hey ramfse,

I have it in my calendar to call CIC on January 15, 2014. I will keep you posted. I am 'expecting' some updates on my case before then. My application was received Oct 24/2013.

Has anyone received the physical hardcopy of the AOR yet?
Happy New year all.
Thank you :)

Calcan

Jan 1, 2014
sept15 said:
Hey bud,
How long did CIC take to return your initial application - when was your first application received by CIC and when did you get it back. Just curious how long it takes for them to return an incomplete application.

Thanks
It was reached at Sydney on Sept 2nd and I got that back on Oct 11.

I used Fed ex.

Hope it will help.

sept15

Champion Member
Sep 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Calcan said:
It was reached at Sydney on Sept 2nd and I got that back on Oct 11.

I used Fed ex.

Hope it will help.
Thanks. It does help. I asked this because I was wondering if my application was incomplete as well since I have not received any updates. Thanks and good luck.

ramsfe

Nov 15, 2013
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well, what I am seeing around is that when they return an application, they return it before starting to process it and around a month after it was received by Sydney... now that's just a trend!

I sent my application in mid-october, they still didn't start processing it and didn't return it.

lilua

Jun 11, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ramsfe said:
Well, what I am seeing around is that when they return an application, they return it before starting to process it and around a month after it was received by Sydney... now that's just a trend!

I sent my application in mid-october, they still didn't start processing it and didn't return it.
There were some exceptional delay in some cases in earlier months also. I would advice you to keep patience.