sept15

Champion Member
Sep 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Stork1 said:
I didn't submit any documents for my son who goes to daycare center and it was okay for cic. Hope that helps
Hey Stork1. I was filling up my wife's application today and saw that they updated CIT0002 Form in Feb 2014. The new application is much more clear than the one we had for the minor children education history - just thought to let you know...

Stork1

Oct 28, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sept15 said:
Hey Stork1. I was filling up my wife's application today and saw that they updated CIT0002 Form in Feb 2014. The new application is much more clear than the one we had for the minor children education history - just thought to let you know...
Thanks for letting me know. I'll check it out, but hope i would never need to fill it out again :)

sept15

Champion Member
Sep 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I did not receive any flowers today but I received The Book! and the AOR today dated Jan 29/2014. CIC has shown 'her' love for me.

I will update the sheet.

ramsfe

Nov 15, 2013
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ummm...someone emptied the applications timeline file !!!!!!!!!

Please repopulate with your data

Oct13

Jan 23, 2014
sept15 said:
I did not receive any flowers today but I received The Book! and the AOR today dated Jan 29/2014. CIC has shown 'her' love for me.

I will update the sheet.
Congratulations Sept15!
Now you are ahead, after telling me that Saskatoon is slow :)

sept15

Champion Member
Sep 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ramsfe said:
ummm...someone emptied the applications timeline file !!!!!!!!!

Please repopulate with your data
Ouch. Done.
Thank you to whoever filled the initial information.
If there is anyone who is not comfortable using an Excel sheet, someone from here can help, but please try not to delete this again.... we might be losing some people in the bus!

sept15

Champion Member
Sep 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oct13 said:
Congratulations Sept15!
Now you are ahead, after telling me that Saskatoon is slow :)
Haha Oct13, yours might be somewhere in the mailbox... mind you its coming all the way from East Coast and you are on the West Coast - Saskatoon has come benefits there... other than snow and cold!

happy Long weekend, if you folks have one in BC.

charmed10-2013

Feb 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
paging owner of the timeline spreadsheet. you can restore the spreadsheet into the last filled version. you are the only person that can restore that.

mine is deleted there too.. :( what happened?

ramsfe

Nov 15, 2013
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
charmed10-2013 said:
paging owner of the timeline spreadsheet. you can restore the spreadsheet into the last filled version. you are the only person that can restore that.

mine is deleted there too.. :( what happened?
I suggest that you repopulate your data again !

ramsfe

Nov 15, 2013
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wow...

there is a coward, a-hole playing with us and adding funny things in our file, and erasing most of it all the time....

That's a grown up thing to do - especially when you are anonymous!

I suggest that the next file be locked up for only a few to edit for everyone. I Just restored the old file... and will keep a safe copy locally on my computer so that children don't play with it

ramsfe

Nov 15, 2013
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ok, new rule :

To avoid having sick dumbos playing with our file, I locked it up and only those who provide an email in a private message will be able to modify it.

If you don't want to provide an email, just share your timeline on the thread and I will make sure to put it in the file...

Sorry, but there is no other way to keep this file interesting unless we make sure it is somehow accurate and reflects the reality of our applications

sept15

Champion Member
Sep 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ramsfe said:
Ok, new rule :

To avoid having sick dumbos playing with our file, I locked it up and only those who provide an email in a private message will be able to modify it.

If you don't want to provide an email, just share your timeline on the thread and I will make sure to put it in the file...

Sorry, but there is no other way to keep this file interesting unless we make sure it is somehow accurate and reflects the reality of our applications
hey buddy,

can you add this. received aor on february 14, 2014.... good initiative.