+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 18th 2017 Post-ITA

Aryaesh

Star Member
Jul 9, 2017
did you check your spam folder? if it went to junk they're usually deleted within a month. so hurry up and check
I've checked everything, it's not there. I have written to them. I hope they re-issue. Any idea if they do?

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
I've checked everything, it's not there. I have written to them. I hope they re-issue. Any idea if they do?
yeah they should, try searching the forum if you want

Vietgirl

Star Member
Jan 8, 2009
I wont be able to submit my application before leaving here. Need to do medicals and also shld get pcc frm my native country. I saw in cic webpage that the pcc obtained shld be within 6months of submission of the profile. But yeah! I dont wana take a chance! I will request the police to issue pcc again!
I think it will be fine. I think the case of rejection that I read was the pcc was obtained withn 6 months but the applicant traveled back to that country. That visit made the pcc not satisfiying the condition of "obtained before leaving the country".

I am also in the same situation and i have thought about it a bit. It makes sense to me that way. Within 6 months and you haven't came back to the country.

vjosi

Jun 23, 2017
tirane
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Rome
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2017
Passport Req..
04-06-2018
LANDED..........
18-10-2018
Hi,I received an ITA on October 18th but lately i noticed that my husband needs FBI report and it takes 14 weeks to get it. I guess we will not receive it in time for AOR deadline. Is there any chance we can send the forms that we have sent to FBI as proof? Also do the fingerprint forms be signed by someone?

vjosi

Jun 23, 2017
tirane
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Rome
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2017
Passport Req..
04-06-2018
LANDED..........
18-10-2018
My husband lived in America more than 10 years ago. Should he get FBI certificate? Thank you

Roshan

Star Member
May 5, 2013
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-11-2017
AOR Received.
23-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2017
Regarding the medical test, I have received the hospital bill payment receipts and a invoice with my name, amount paid for the physical exam and the panel physician's stamp(no signature). Is this the acknowledgement to be uploaded? along with the receipts?

Nobatia

Aug 20, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-12-2017
AOR Received.
29-12-2017
Med's Done....
15-01-2018
Passport Req..
02-05-2018
VISA ISSUED...
03-06-2018
LANDED..........
13-10-2018
Hey people, been a while! Hope everyone is making progress in their applications. :)
I'm doing more waiting (if there was a certificate awarded, I'd have one by now :p) for the PCC.

I have a doubt with the way my name is mentioned on my passport.

Surname: <blank>
Given Name(s) : <Complete name mentioned here>

But the profile doesn't accept if i leave the family name portion blank so I mentioned my entire name in the Family Name portion and left the Given Names portion blank.

Is this the correct way?
I honestly don't know either, and it does not seem that there is a valid 100% answer to this.

Where I am from, the whole First/Middle/Last/Family/Surname thing isn't really used. My passport only has a field for the FULL NAME.
The way I've always done it is that whenver I am filling out my name in forms I go with the first name of my full name as FIRST NAME and dump the rest in LAST NAME.

Hopefully they understand that it won't always be consistent since they must have had many similar cases like that. But if anyone else has any other insights, I'd like to hear it

Is there any whatsapp group for this thread?
None as far as I'm aware. Although I don't like the idea, I prefer everyone to share their experiences in the forums as there is more exposure and people can look up the information in the future.

Hi Aryaesh, a quick search on google didn't turn out any relevant answers. Hope you are able to work it out with IRCC, unless you are able to find/recover your lost email. Out of curiosity, what email service are you using?

Hi,I received an ITA on October 18th but lately i noticed that my husband needs FBI report and it takes 14 weeks to get it. I guess we will not receive it in time for AOR deadline. Is there any chance we can send the forms that we have sent to FBI as proof? Also do the fingerprint forms be signed by someone?
Have a look at this thread (), it seems they are facing the same issue as you, and one poster mentioned that they were able to get an extension when they uploaded an LOE with enough proof.

Regarding the medical test, I have received the hospital bill payment receipts and a invoice with my name, amount paid for the physical exam and the panel physician's stamp(no signature). Is this the acknowledgement to be uploaded? along with the receipts?
Hey Roshan, is it done via e-medical? I'm not sure if they all use the same template/format, but mine has e-medical on the top next to my photo with a Barcode and a UMI number (according to the Doctor, this is what I'll input in the relevant section along with uploading the document.
There are instruction to tell you what to do if this was an upfront medical exam. And also it mentions which tests were done and confirms they were completed.

mdilushi

May 25, 2017
Nomination.....
None
IELTS Request
Overall 8
Generally hospital gives a document after a medical is done for us to upload to IRCC

mdilushi

May 25, 2017
Nomination.....
None
IELTS Request
Overall 8
some
Congrats. Do you know how long its taking these days from AoR to PPR? Assuming that all the documents and medical is fine.
get even before one month from AOR. some get delayed over 6 months.
You should worry only if you didn't get it after 6 months

Roshan

Star Member
May 5, 2013
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-11-2017
AOR Received.
23-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2017
Hey Roshan, is it done via e-medical? I'm not sure if they all use the same template/format, but mine has e-medical on the top next to my photo with a Barcode and a UMI number (according to the Doctor, this is what I'll input in the relevant section along with uploading the document.
There are instruction to tell you what to do if this was an upfront medical exam. And also it mentions which tests were done and confirms they were completed.[/QUOTE]

Hey @Nobatia, yes, exactly. E-medical document is what you need to upload. I was in doubt as I hadn't received it yet. The hospital confirmed I'll get it soon via email.

Roshan

Star Member
May 5, 2013
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-11-2017
AOR Received.
23-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2017
For any POF do we need to submit a seperate letter stating the funds equivalence in CAD currency?