FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-11-2017
AOR Received.
23-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2017
Has anyone emailed CIC for the delay in processing applications post being stuck in IP2 stage for more than a month?

vjosi

Jun 23, 2017
tirane
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Rome
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2017
Passport Req..
04-06-2018
LANDED..........
18-10-2018
Hi, I have a question and I would appreciate your opinion. Part of my work experience is working in a company four years ago.I have my experience letter from the company. Unfortunately I do not have any pay stubs and I dont think I can get them. But I have attestations from State Social Insurance Directorate that affirms that I worked at this company and the social insurances have been paid by the company. Is this a reason for misrepresentation?

Roshan

Star Member
May 5, 2013
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-11-2017
AOR Received.
23-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2017
Hi, I have a question and I would appreciate your opinion. Part of my work experience is working in a company four years ago.I have my experience letter from the company. Unfortunately I do not have any pay stubs and I dont think I can get them. But I have attestations from State Social Insurance Directorate that affirms that I worked at this company and the social insurances have been paid by the company. Is this a reason for misrepresentation?
There's surely no 'misrepresentation' since your stated work exp is a fact. Attach all supporting documents you have for that work exp and mention the missing documents in the LOE.

In your case, the bank statement for the period having your salary deposits might also help.

sainathreddy

Star Member
Aug 16, 2017
Hyderabad - India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hey Roshan, is it done via e-medical? I'm not sure if they all use the same template/format, but mine has e-medical on the top next to my photo with a Barcode and a UMI number (according to the Doctor, this is what I'll input in the relevant section along with uploading the document.
There are instruction to tell you what to do if this was an upfront medical exam. And also it mentions which tests were done and confirms they were completed.

Hey @Nobatia, yes, exactly. E-medical document is what you need to upload. I was in doubt as I hadn't received it yet. The hospital confirmed I'll get it soon via email.
Where did you get your medicals done? I got them done at Center for Migration Medicine, Hyderabad and they provided me the e-Medical document on the same day. It mentions a UMI number which, I assume, means that this is an Upfront Medicals.
The person told me to input this number and no need to upload the scan also.

Im not sure about the uploading of scan copy, but anyway I have taken a scan copy for my future reference.

hirasalam

Jul 10, 2017
Salary slips are not required if you can get a letter that states your annual salary plus befits and other info required by CIC: job title, responsibilities, hours worked/week, etc.

aswin.r

Oct 28, 2017
Pickering, ON
Category........
Other
AOR Received.
01-12-2021
Hello everyone,

I came across this thread today and I am glad to connect with people who got ITA in the Oct 18th draw. I have submitted all my documents and made the $1040 payment on 15th Nov, '17 (yesterday).

My wedding is on March 15th, 2018. My fiance will complete her studies and her internship by September 2019. So I plan to take her to Canada only by then. I have the following options:

a) I go to Canada as soon as I get my COPR. I get the PR card delivered to me, go back to India, marry her, return to Canada, and then begin the sponsorship process, as soon as I am eligible and I have the required documents from my spouse.

OR

b) I get my COPR, wait until I get married, inform CIC about it, get my COPR revoked, add my spouse's details and submit her documents, and wait until both of us get PR status.

My doubts are:
1.Will I need to work till I am able to file my income tax on March 2019 in order to initiate the sponsorship process, or can it be initiated earlier?

2.In case I decide to go with option (b), will I have to provide proof that the marriage date was decided before getting COPR? If yes, what all proofs can be given? In fact, an engagement ceremony (ring-exchange) was conducted back in July 2016 in a traditional way and there are many photos, videos, etc of the same. Will they suffice?

3.What is the average time duration taken for getting PR visa (for both of us) after COPR has been revoked to add additional details?

4.Is my PR at risk by any chance if I happen to add my spouse details after getting COPR?

5.Is there a compulsion that I have to be married at the time of getting my COPR in order to add my spouse details? or can I wait after getting the COPR till I get married, and then inform the CIC to add my spouse details?

6.In case both of us get PR, will I have to show extra funds (settlement) regardless of whether we land in Canada together, or we reach Canada individually at different times?

The time-factor and the risk-factor of both these options (a and b) will be my basis for deciding the day of travel and many other related events in the forthcoming months. Kindly advise.

Last edited:

hirasalam

Jul 10, 2017
Hello everyone,

I came across this thread today and I am glad to connect with people who got ITA in the Oct 18th draw. I have submitted all my documents and made the $1040 payment on 15th Nov, '17 (yesterday).

My wedding is on March 15th, 2018. My fiance will complete her studies and her internship by September 2019. So I plan to take her to Canada only by then. I have the following options:

a) I go to Canada as soon as I get my COPR. I get the PR card delivered to me, go back to India, marry her, return to Canada, and then begin the sponsorship process, as soon as I am eligible and I have the required documents from my spouse.

OR

b) I get my COPR, wait until I get married, inform CIC about it, get my COPR revoked, add my spouse's details and submit her documents, and wait until both of us get PR status.

My doubts are:
1.Will I need to work till I am able to file my income tax on March 2019 in order to initiate the sponsorship process, or can it be initiated earlier?

2.In case I decide to go with option (b), will I have to provide proof that the marriage date was decided before getting COPR? If yes, what all proofs can be given? In fact, an engagement ceremony (ring-exchange) was conducted back in July 2016 in a traditional way and there are many photos, videos, etc of the same. Will they suffice?

3.What is the average time duration taken for getting PR visa (for both of us) after COPR has been revoked to add additional details?

4.Is my PR at risk by any chance if I happen to add my spouse details after getting COPR?

5.Is there a compulsion that I have to be married at the time of getting my COPR in order to add my spouse details? or can I wait after getting the COPR till I get married, and then inform the CIC to add my spouse details?

6.In case both of us get PR, will I have to show extra funds (settlement) regardless of whether we land in Canada together, or we reach Canada individually at different times?

The time-factor and the risk-factor of both these options (a and b) will be my basis for deciding the day of travel and many other related events in the forthcoming months. Kindly advise.
please refer to this thread:

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/discussion-related-to-getting-married-and-submitting-spouse-docs-after-eapr.412176/#post-5151922

Hope it helps, and best of luck. :)

MukeshJha

Nov 3, 2017
Hi, I have submitted my application on 15th of November, 2017. I was awaiting the PCC from Singapore and have confirmation from them that they have issued positive PCC for me and have sent it by post. I am yet to receive that post yet.

I mentioned all these details in the LOE and submitted the application. How will I share the PCC (when I receive it) into my already submitted application?

hirasalam

Jul 10, 2017
Hi, I have submitted my application on 15th of November, 2017. I was awaiting the PCC from Singapore and have confirmation from them that they have issued positive PCC for me and have sent it by post. I am yet to receive that post yet.

I mentioned all these details in the LOE and submitted the application. How will I share the PCC (when I receive it) into my already submitted application?
use this:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

Mention your Application number, Date of birth, and full name in message, afterwards u will have option to upload supporting document there you can upload.

Reactions: MukeshJha

vjosi

Jun 23, 2017
tirane
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Rome
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2017
Passport Req..
04-06-2018
LANDED..........
18-10-2018
Hi, I really need you help with another issue that just came up. I am completing my application but now I remembered that when I was 10 years old, now I am 35, my father changed our surname. Should I have declared it in the express entry profile? I do not remember if there was any field.

Roshan

Star Member
May 5, 2013
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-11-2017
AOR Received.
23-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2017
Hi, I really need you help with another issue that just came up. I am completing my application but now I remembered that when I was 10 years old, now I am 35, my father changed our surname. Should I have declared it in the express entry profile? I do not remember if there was any field.
Mention it in the EE application, in the 'personal details' section as far as I remember. You'll find a question asking if you ever held a different name earlier. When you mention 'yes', a seperate placeholder is generated for uploading related documental proofs for the name change.

vjosi

Jun 23, 2017
tirane
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Rome
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2017
Passport Req..
04-06-2018
LANDED..........
18-10-2018
Mention it in the EE application, in the 'personal details' section as far as I remember. You'll find a question asking if you ever held a different name earlier. When you mention 'yes', a seperate placeholder is generated for uploading related documental proofs for the name change.
Are you sure? Because I have received an invitation so I will be disqualified.