October 11, 2011
Med's Request
February 26, 2014
Med's Done....
September 29, 2011
LANDED..........
20-06-2014
E-cas Update:
Got Oath invite on May 17 for June 04. Waiting for letter in mail, may be in by Tuesday.
The Oath will be in Mississauga office as test/interview was in Mississauga office on May 15 and DM was on May 16.
Congratulations

Reactions: rajmalhotra7

citizenship2017

Nov 23, 2017
I called IRCC today and the lady told my oath letter is due for printing and asked me to call back by 1st June if I don't get any thing.
Does it mean ircc have started my oath process. Test on Feb 15 and decision made last week no exact date. Checked ecas randomly and it was DM already

zenith9

Star Member
Apr 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gentlemen,

I called phone center about decision made status ecas.

they tell me I am approved and queueud for Oath to Queen.

big celebration tonight. thank you all gentlemen.

kindest of regards

Dalit

bigoody

Aug 13, 2014
Hi dear friends,
I became a Canadian citizen last week. Thanks for sharing your experiences. They helped me to be ready for the test and etc.

My wife applied in October, and her application is in precess since January 22nd (3rd line in ECAS). She has not received a test invitation yet.

Is this normal?

A.H.A

Star Member
Mar 16, 2018
Let me start by saying that this form is great source of info and lots of people are very helpful with their guides. I just wanted to share my oath for June 09 , Scarborough Office , admin please update and it might be my last comment but let me say that don’t lose hope and keep calling the Center at least once a week and so it might be help .. I don’t know but i believe it helped me ;-) too much bugging them lolol keep calling .. wish all and everyone best of luck and hope u guys hear soon .. thanks

badar14

Champion Member
May 5, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-05-2010
LANDED..........
06-Aug-2013
E-cas Update:
Got Oath invite on May 17 for June 04. Waiting for letter in mail, may be in by Tuesday.
The Oath will be in Mississauga office as test/interview was in Mississauga office on May 15 and DM was on May 16.
yaayyaaa congrats.....

emamabd

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
Let me start by saying that this form is great source of info and lots of people are very helpful with their guides. I just wanted to share my oath for June 09 , Scarborough Office , admin please update and it might be my last comment but let me say that don’t lose hope and keep calling the Center at least once a week and so it might be help .. I don’t know but i believe it helped me ;-) too much bugging them lolol keep calling .. wish all and everyone best of luck and hope u guys hear soon .. thanks
Congrats! Getting an Oath invite from Scarborough office is like winning the lottery! It rarely happens...

Reactions: A.H.A

ahasan

Star Member
Mar 8, 2011
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2007
Med's Done....
14-07-2010
Passport Req..
08-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-01-2011
LANDED..........
May/June 2011
Yahoooooo!!!!!! Waiting Max Winner @rajmalhotra7 Congrats....:D:D

Pasi

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2009
Toronto
Congrats !

rajmalhotra7

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Updated. Congrats!!

SpiceIsland

Oct 2, 2017
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
24 August 2017
AOR Received.
02 October 2017
Interview........
29 November 2017
E-cas Update:
Congrats! That’s is wonderful Father’s Day gift for your dad.

SpiceIsland

Oct 2, 2017
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
24 August 2017
AOR Received.
02 October 2017
Interview........
29 November 2017
Congrats!