Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CCP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-Jun-2014
Do you think this is why you got the oath? Did you call and ask for an earlier oath due to travel?
I didn't call and ask for an early date. I thought that by giving them my dates my oath would take longer...

Jass.5k

Apr 7, 2018
Same here! Inprocess since jan8
I thought I was the only one left with no test invite, but it seems there are alot applicants inprocess from January In Montreal still waiting
my son and 2 of my friends in the same boat , still IP after test in Feb & March MTL office

Reactions: initial

fara0173

Star Member
Jan 11, 2018
Anyone PLEASE help me.
I had my test on Feb 16 and still no DM or Oath the problem is that i gave birth 9 months ago and my son hasn’t seen his dad yet because with my origins passport I can’t enter the country my husband is currently living and it’s really hard for him to come here! I have to wait for my Canadian passport so i can enter the country.
Can i talk to the PM will he be willing to do something about this beause I’m loosing it right now.

Please if anyone has an idea on this let me know.

Reactions: initial

syamakaruna

Oct 13, 2017
Hi I need advise.
We got test invite. 8.55AM for me and husband. I am assuming my 3 year old son (Canada citizen)is not allowed into the test office. We have to leave home by 7.15. Day care is not open till 8. Son never stayed with friends. I want to know how much time does it take inside the test place? are kids allowed? Please give me advise. Thank u

garygnu

Mar 13, 2018
Edmonton
Visa Office......
Edmonton
There is a criteria to apply for urgent processing for your canadain visa application. Unfortunately, your case does not fall in any of them. Check the link below.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/canadian-citizenship/become-canadian-citizen/apply/urgently.html

Anyone PLEASE help me.
I had my test on Feb 16 and still no DM or Oath the problem is that i gave birth 9 months ago and my son hasn’t seen his dad yet because with my origins passport I can’t enter the country my husband is currently living and it’s really hard for him to come here! I have to wait for my Canadian passport so i can enter the country.
Can i talk to the PM will he be willing to do something about this beause I’m loosing it right now.

garygnu

Mar 13, 2018
Edmonton
Visa Office......
Edmonton
Depends how fast you can finish the exam. It only took me 5 minutes to take the written exam. Since I was the first to finish, I was also the first to get interviewed. I suggest you talk to your day care for an early drop off for your kid or ask a friend to watch over your kid at home. Kids are not allowed in the exam room.

Hi I need advise.
We got test invite. 8.55AM for me and husband. I am assuming my 3 year old son (Canada citizen)is not allowed into the test office. We have to leave home by 7.15. Day care is not open till 8. Son never stayed with friends. I want to know how much time does it take inside the test place? are kids allowed? Please give me advise. Thank u

Reactions: syamakaruna

initial

Feb 14, 2013
Visa Office......
Montreal
Hi I need advise.
It takes a coulpe of hours. There were people with kids waiting in the lobby not inside the test room.

Reactions: syamakaruna

initial

Feb 14, 2013
Visa Office......
Montreal
Anyone PLEASE help me.

Welcome to the club. :) . Still in process after test from feb 15.....

fara0173

Star Member
Jan 11, 2018
There is a criteria to apply for urgent processing for your canadain visa application. Unfortunately, your case does not fall in any of them. Check the link below.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/canadian-citizenship/become-canadian-citizen/apply/urgently.html
Yeah I’ve read these before and my situation doesn’t fall under any of these. I’m afraid to apply and get rejected and then then affects my application and the process slows down.

caxtonA

Apr 23, 2018
Did anyone wrote his test in Calgary in April and got his DM done? I wrote my test and passed April 9th, so far my status never been changed (still in process), should I start worry? I didn't see DM took longer then 2 weeks, any ideas?
Had my test done april 5th , got DM april 6th and got Invite for citizenship on april 12th for May 25th.

garygnu

Mar 13, 2018
Edmonton
Visa Office......
Edmonton
I applied for urgent processing due to work. I called on March 27, 2 weeks after I submitted my request via web form and submitted proof. Unfortunately it was denied. On March 28 My status changed to DM, on April 17, I got my notice for oath taking for May 1st. It wouldn't hurt to try to apply for urgent processing, i dont think it will affect your application either if your request gets rejected.

Yeah I’ve read these before and my situation doesn’t fall under any of these. I’m afraid to apply and get rejected and then then affects my application and the process slows down.

Reactions: vancouverbc2013