AOR Received.
October 11, 2011
Med's Request
February 26, 2014
Med's Done....
September 29, 2011
LANDED..........
20-06-2014
Hello, I received my ATIP report and it says in Crimininality clearance: Passed and Security Clearance: Not started.
Sorry for the inconvenience, I just want to know the difference between the Criminality and Security Clearance. Thank you so much in advance.

btbt

Feb 26, 2018
Hello, I received my ATIP report and it says in Crimininality clearance: Passed and Security Clearance: Not started.
Sorry for the inconvenience, I just want to know the difference between the Criminality and Security Clearance. Thank you so much in advance.
One is a check to see if you have been charged with (or convicted of) an indictable offence, the other is where the intelligence and security service ensures you are not involved in terrorism, or subversive activities or similar.

(One is done by the RCMP, the other by CSIS. Neither are public procedures, so the exact nature of them is not something we are privy to.)

narr_12

Mar 3, 2018
I almost exclusively used torontoapt for my online study test. I also read the book once. I used yo get between 80-90 in every online test but got 20/20 on the actual test. Took me exactly 4 minutes and I was the first out. Waaay easier than online tests.
There was only one date and it has another clue on it.
Eg. In 19xx the battle of xxxx was against:
The French
The Americans
The British
The Metis

Something along these lines

So don’t worry about dates so much
what is torontoapt is it website name ???can you please tell the website name

prontissimo

Star Member
May 11, 2014
Congrats ! You mean Feb 19th today am right ?
and didyou tried any thing to get it ?
Thank you
Thanks.
Nope, Feb 1 was the AoR.
I contacted IRCC via the web form. First they told me they couldn't locate my application. I waited a couple of months and voila!

gokeeper

Star Member
Jul 31, 2013
Hi all, anyone applied on October 16th?can you add me to the forum, my app was received on October 19th, aknowlegment was sent on November 23rd and the stating to process my app on January 2nd
Your time line is almost identical with mine: Received Oct 19, AOR Nov 24, IP Jan 3, no test invite yet :(