+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 11th 2017 - Citizenship Applicants under 3/5 rule

SJ2013

Star Member
Jul 14, 2013
I left everything, including backpack and jacket, under the chair. No need to bring a pen or pencil. They will provide it. During the interview, the office will check your IDs, verify the info you provided in the application, check your iriginal documents, request a translation for passport stamps, ask you to sign a form about any previous wrongdoing, etc.

Hi everyone,
I just received my test invite letter by email today Feb 15th.
Test Date March 15th,
can someone please update my info on the spreadsheet?

Also for anyone who has taken the Test, can you please answer a few questions?
It says to bring supporting documents for your application and ID etc. Are we allowed to take these into the testing room? Will they be placed under the table etc, or is there another safe place they keep them?
Do we need to bring pencils or pens?
And what type of questions do they ask in the interview?
Any info would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Reactions: celle17

celle17

Star Member
May 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-04-2013
Doc's Request.
RPRF 27-01-2014
AOR Received.
24-05-2013
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
16-01-2014
Med's Done....
04-02-2014
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
26-02-2014
LANDED..........
27-02-2014 Peace Arch, BC
I left everything, including backpack and jacket, under the chair. No need to bring a pen or pencil. They will provide it. During the interview, the office will check your IDs, verify the info you provided in the application, check your iriginal documents, request a translation for passport stamps, ask you to sign a form about any previous wrongdoing, etc.
Thank you for the details, very helpful!

Jan 29, 2018
Could you please provide the details of which original documents in your application you took with you to the test? Is it all the documents in the application, including application form, presence calculator, fee receipt, extra photos?

Much appreciate.

SJ2013

Star Member
Jul 14, 2013
All required documents are listed in your test invitation letter. I took my PR card, driver's license, health card, proof of landing, the invitation letter, current and old passports, original university degree and transcript for proof of language, and translation of passport stamps with me to the interview. No need for the ones you mentioned. They already have them.

Could you please provide the details of which original documents in your application you took with you to the test? Is it all the documents in the application, including application form, presence calculator, fee receipt, extra photos?

Much appreciate.