FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-05-2010
LANDED..........
06-Aug-2013
Question for the ones still without test date and IP since late Nov / early Dec - Did you travel a lot during the last 4 years? I'm trying to see if the reason why my case is still in process is that my case is more "complex" than the rest (I have over 30 travel dates - for work)... Maybe there are still trying to figure out why the heck I travelled so much to so many countries... hahahaha.... :rolleyes:
I did overall 4 months but to following countries
Syria
Saudiarabia
Iraq
UK
USA
Malayasia

I think i need good luck messages more than anyone else haha

Richard11

Star Member
Apr 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
please someone update my info ,
Richard11
Edmonton
Single
Sent: October 17
Delivered: October 20
AOR: November 27
In process: December 29
Test invitation letter received :January 19
Test Date : February 14

Last edited:
Feb 12, 2018
If you are going back to your home country, I would advise you to see if that would jeopardise your PR status. There has been many cases in past when this has happened, especially for Citizenship applicants.
Thanks for the reply.No I don’t going back to my home country ..I just wonder if they gonna keep my expired password because later I will need for the citizenship.

rezafc

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-08-2014
I did overall 4 months but to following countries
Syria
Saudiarabia
Iraq
UK
USA
Malayasia

I think i need good luck messages more than anyone else haha
I did a whole lot too!

Iran
Costa Rica
Panama
Mexico
El Salvador
Czech Republic
Croatia
Austria
Hungary
USA

All together less than 3 months. I'm probably stuck at Iran & El Salvador. The wait getting a bit annoying now. :|

rezafc

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-08-2014
Question for the ones still without test date and IP since late Nov / early Dec - Did you travel a lot during the last 4 years? I'm trying to see if the reason why my case is still in process is that my case is more "complex" than the rest (I have over 30 travel dates - for work)... Maybe there are still trying to figure out why the heck I travelled so much to so many countries... hahahaha.... :rolleyes:
I travelled a lot. And you know what? I think that is exactly the reason why we haven't got to Test yet.

gokeeper

Star Member
Jul 31, 2013
Just got test invitation for gokeeper+1 on 13 Feb, test date 5th Mar, please kindly update, thanks!
Looks like Hamilton still sent out test notification by mail:

The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

asifmehmood

May 28, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2008
Doc's Request.
Aug 2012
IELTS Request
Submitted with docs
File Transfer...
April 2011
Med's Request
Nov 2012
Med's Done....
Dec 2012
Passport Req..
31/01/13, received at LVO 04/02/13
VISA ISSUED...
25/02/13
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
Hi, i had my c
itizenship test yesterday, a
ny idea where to get pp stamp translation in Saskatoon urgently?

benzocity

Aug 10, 2017
I just received the invitation to the test recently. I read the instruction that I need to bring the original documents (CoPR and Language Proof)
If I do not have the original paper of CoPR, what should I do?
Is there any impact to the citizenship?
Can I just bring a copy?

leviathan_55

Nov 20, 2013
Vancouver
Hey Guys,

Just wanted to update for my application so the administrator can update the records. I already exist on the spreadsheet. Below is my details again:

Type: Single
App Sent: Oct 16,2017
App Delivered: Oct 20, 2017
AOR: Nov 24,2017
IP: Dec 29, 2017 (ECAS)
FP Request: Jan 11, 2018 (ECAS, letter arrived few days after by mail)
FP Sent: Jan 16, 2018
Test Invite: Feb 14,2018 (Email)
Test Date: March 12,2018

I will update again after my exam and interview. I appreciate everyone sharing their experience here. I would ask that have some patience as for past few weeks my patience was getting low as well but there's nothing i can possibly do to expedite the process. TBH I almost ran out of mine but then i realized I am not even 4 months into the 12 month process which is the avg time to process an application.

If anyone have any specific questions I will try my best to answer.

Cheers!

lonleyplanet1995

Jan 13, 2018
Hi,
I applied for citizenship but my application still in process and I need to travel so I want to apply for travel document.
If anybody have an idea about applying for refugee travel document..should I sent my expire home country passport’s with the application or not?And if I send it .will they send back to me or they gonna keep it with them ?
Thanks
you can't go everywhere with travel document and you can't ever go to your home country with travel document , as refugee you can't go back to your home country as protected person in canada and if you would go back that's very much means you are no longer in need of canada protection , you are no longer refugee .

rajmalhotra7

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just got test invitation for gokeeper+1 on 13 Feb, test date 5th Mar, please kindly update, thanks!
Looks like Hamilton still sent out test notification by mail:

The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
Updated. Congrats!!

rajmalhotra7

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Guys,

Just wanted to update for my application so the administrator can update the records. I already exist on the spreadsheet. Below is my details again:

Type: Single
App Sent: Oct 16,2017
App Delivered: Oct 20, 2017
AOR: Nov 24,2017
IP: Dec 29, 2017 (ECAS)
FP Request: Jan 11, 2018 (ECAS, letter arrived few days after by mail)
FP Sent: Jan 16, 2018
Test Invite: Feb 14,2018 (Email)
Test Date: March 12,2018

I will update again after my exam and interview. I appreciate everyone sharing their experience here. I would ask that have some patience as for past few weeks my patience was getting low as well but there's nothing i can possibly do to expedite the process. TBH I almost ran out of mine but then i realized I am not even 4 months into the 12 month process which is the avg time to process an application.

If anyone have any specific questions I will try my best to answer.

Cheers!
Updated. Congrats!!