Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/08/2011 for PR and Visitor permit extension
Doc's Request.
Police certificate requested on 18th sep 2012 , fingers prints requested on 1st nov 2012
File Transfer...
Filed transferred to local office on 5th sep 2012
Med's Done....
11th August 2011
I for one really hope you did not word your email like this. It's far too emotional and rage drive. It would be wise for you to understand that treating them with contempt and hostility will put you on the wrong foot with IRCC. Now you may argue, fair or unfair, it is totally subjective. And they have all the power in this dynamic. You are picking the fight with wrong people. Furthermore, it is not personal from the officer's point of view. They are just doing their job. The reason for cancellation could be many and do not matter. At least not at this point.
And suppose you go there and manage to get your test done and then they send you an RQ. I saw a case here, where a guy sent few pounds of documents with application but still got RQ.

I am not saying that you can't argue, but it is an exercise in futility, if anything.

I will give you a personal example,
I called IRCC and the lady told me to not call back and just mentioned that she can see what I can on my ecas. Well, I thanked her and hung up. Called again a week later to ask about the FP, same person, a bit rude and did not give good answers. Frustrating. But thank you mam, have a wonderful day!
Finally, on the 30 th day of the FP request, I called them to ask if they had received them? Wonderful agent picks up the phone, asks my concerns, put on hold and give me good news. I ask some more questions and am told, that some background checks are ongoing and once done, they will schedule for test. And I thank him politely. And then the agent asks, IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR APPLICATION? I say, No, thank you.

Now, I am not telling you to do this or that. But an angry response will only make matters worse.

"

It is a wise thing to be polite; consequently, it is a stupid thing to be rude. To make enemies by unnecessary and willful incivility, is just as insane a proceeding as to set your house on fire. For politeness is like a counter--an avowedly false coin, with which it is foolish to be stingy"

Hi Thanks for your reply. My reply was not rude and its for based on the facts and I sent that email yesterday and the following reply was given to me this morning:

Hello,

You are correct that the testing date is February 15th, which is not today, but in fact tomorrow. Our apologies for the confusion.

Unfortunately administrative errors do occur and we cannot accommodate you this week, however you will be rescheduled, with plenty of notice, in the near future.

We see from your application that you reside in Surrey; would it be more convenient for you to be rescheduled at our Surrey office?

sherych

Oct 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ott-Pilot Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2012
Doc's Request.
01-11-2012
AOR Received.
29-09-2012
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
16-08-2013
Med's Done....
22-08-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
3-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2013
LANDED..........
29-11-2013
hey everyone, just wanted to say, that i am glad to hear so many are already nearing the end of the journey, and for those who are still at the beginning of it, I wish that things will move forward for them. Sometimes it seems you get through one stage quickly only to get stuck at the next one. I am very glad I got my AOR, and has been in process as of recently, so I know that the test invite is coming hopefully soon.
wishing everyone luck, strength, health and all the good stuff!

dominicanx

Star Member
Mar 26, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CCP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-Jun-2014
Question for the ones still without test date and IP since late Nov / early Dec - Did you travel a lot during the last 4 years? I'm trying to see if the reason why my case is still in process is that my case is more "complex" than the rest (I have over 30 travel dates - for work)... Maybe there are still trying to figure out why the heck I travelled so much to so many countries... hahahaha.... :rolleyes:

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
Question for the ones still without test date and IP since late Nov / early Dec - Did you travel a lot during the last 4 years? I'm trying to see if the reason why my case is still in process is that my case is more "complex" than the rest (I have over 30 travel dates - for work)... Maybe there are still trying to figure out why the heck I travelled so much to so many countries... hahahaha.... :rolleyes:
Doubt that's the reason. I only have 6-7 trips total in the last 5 years, out of which 3-4 are before I became a PR. I have enough days post PR to be eligible for citizenship (~1200+), yet I'm still IP. Just slow ...

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The truth is our applications aren’t constantly being worked on. Something happens then they go back in a queue. Most of the time - the applications are idle.

It’s just a waiting game. It’ll come.

hime

Jun 15, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
LANDED..........
22-05-2015
1 trip to home country, still in process Dec 19. Calgary Office.

Feb 12, 2018
Hi,
I applied for citizenship but my application still in process and I need to travel so I want to apply for travel document.
If anybody have an idea about applying for refugee travel document..should I sent my expire home country passport’s with the application or not?And if I send it .will they send back to me or they gonna keep it with them ?
Thanks

winpro

Star Member
Dec 1, 2017
Hi,
I applied for citizenship but my application still in process and I need to travel so I want to apply for travel document.
If anybody have an idea about applying for refugee travel document..should I sent my expire home country passport’s with the application or not?And if I send it .will they send back to me or they gonna keep it with them ?
Thanks
If you are going back to your home country, I would advise you to see if that would jeopardise your PR status. There has been many cases in past when this has happened, especially for Citizenship applicants.

Harrymaghera

Feb 13, 2018
Hi All, new to this website here.

I was wondering if anyone received a request from CIC for fingerprints. I sent mine a week ago but there hasn't been any change in ecas status. Should I expect any confirmation from cic that they got them?
Also what is the next step normally after this?

Thanks

winpro

Star Member
Dec 1, 2017
Hi All, new to this website here.

I was wondering if anyone received a request from CIC for fingerprints. I sent mine a week ago but there hasn't been any change in ecas status. Should I expect any confirmation from cic that they got them?
Also what is the next step normally after this?

Thanks
It took mine 30 days to be updated in their system. Rest assured that they have received them and only way to confirm it is to call them. But give them couple of weeks to update and do their thing.
It will not show on your ecas. But if your security clearance has passed, you will received a test invite very soon. But if not, then the background checks need to be done with.