+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 11th 2017 - Citizenship Applicants under 3/5 rule

rasmy

Nov 17, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I do understand your frustration. My application was received by CIC on Oct 13/17 and I received my AOR only yesterday. I had tried calling CIC and also submitted webform, also contacted MP which did not help at all. This all I did in December.
I had submitted a webform again this month (1st week of Jan) saying it will be close to 3 months and I have not heard anything from you guys. To which I received reply (on Jan 11th) that I can expect AOR shortly. And rest of the line in reply was standard format.
Not sure if this will help you any, I just shared my experience.
Thanks for sharing. The fact that you received your AOR yesterday gives me hope. I have submitted a webform and i am waiting for CIC'S reponse.

SpanishWife

Jan 17, 2018
Sorry if this has already been asked, but the Location by Month trom Mississauga tab shows 21 people with test invites but the October 2017 tab shows only one person from Mississauga. What is this discrepancy caused by, or am I misreading this?

tixzydipsy

Jan 20, 2013
Hello everyone, I am part of the October group. please include me to the spreadsheet. thanks

delivered - October 19th
AOR - November 22nd
IP - December 11th
Test invite date - January 11th
Test date - January 31st

tixzydipsy

Jan 20, 2013
I live in Bradford.

Although I see the test date online, I was wondering how long it takes for the letter to be sent. Also, how do I know where I am to take the test? I tried calling CIC but it keeps saying the wait time is too long and I should call back later. Any ideas anyone?

gabag

Nov 2, 2017
I live in Bradford.

Although I see the test date online, I was wondering how long it takes for the letter to be sent. Also, how do I know where I am to take the test? I tried calling CIC but it keeps saying the wait time is too long and I should call back later. Any ideas anyone?
The letter will give you the exact time and location. I got mine by email, check your spam folder or wait a few days.

blackrock

Star Member
May 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-06-2014
Doc's Request.
03-02-2015 ( Scanned Copy of new passport)
AOR Received.
PER 23-10-14
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
Med's Request
07-11-2014
Med's Done....
20-11-2014
Passport Req..
13-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2015
LANDED..........
20-03-2015
Hi Everyone, is this group for the applicants who applied in October? or any one who has applied after October?

gabag

Nov 2, 2017
Does it come from same email id as AOR?
No, all emails I got were from different addresses, I suggest simply whitelisting the @cic.gc.ca domain which should take care of all addresses they might use.

EDIT: you should also note that some offices still use paper mail; Montréal seems to have switched to email.

Stkitts

Star Member
Dec 22, 2017
No, all emails I got were from different addresses, I suggest simply whitelisting the @cic.gc.ca domain which should take care of all addresses they might use.

EDIT: you should also note that some offices still use paper mail; Montréal seems to have switched to email.
Thanks
Does sydney office send the application to local cic after sending AOR? Thanks to all

muk5477

Star Member
Mar 19, 2016
ID
Location .Hamilton
App. Type
Physical Presence Days.1265
App. Sent October .12.2017
App. Delivered .October. 16.2017
AOR. Nov .2.2017
In Process ecas .22 Nov.2017
Test Invite letter/ecas date .waiting
Test Interview date. Waiting

krizzy80

Jan 13, 2018
does anybody taken their knowledge test already? if you can give us here an idea on what to study. and what came out on the test. it will be helpful for all of us waiting snd will give us idea on what to study! thanks in advance!

Reactions: initial

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
Hey guys,

This is my timelines:

App. delivered: Oct .16
AOR: Oct. 27
IP: Nov. 10
Test invitation: waiting...
and from Montreal.

Any ideas, suggestions, comments ?
Updated the sheet with IP date.

Hello everyone, I am part of the October group. please include me to the spreadsheet. thanks

delivered - October 19th
AOR - November 22nd
IP - December 11th
Test invite date - January 11th
Test date - January 31st
Added. May I ask which CPC is processing your file ?