+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 11th 2017 - Citizenship Applicants under 3/5 rule

liyatoni

Nov 20, 2017
Do most people get test invites by Canada Post? I find it weird that ecas was updated but I didn’t receive an email. I received AOR by email. At what point would I contact CIC to let them know I haven’t received anything? 1 week?

Maybe Sydney does email for AOR update but CPC Ottawa does Canada Post for their updates?
I got my AOR by email but the test invite came through regular mail 5 days after the test notice appeared on my ECAS.
PS: I am from Calgary.

ukulele

Jun 27, 2013
It's been almost 2 months since In Process... No test invite yet... I am getting a little impatient... Toronto is not really moving fast enough...

Toronto456

Star Member
Oct 6, 2017
It's been almost 2 months since In Process... No test invite yet... I am getting a little impatient... Toronto is not really moving fast enough...
I got AOR on 8th November and waiting for it to be in process. Some people still waiting for AOR, you are in better position so cool down.

Reactions: victoras88

xxpazaway

Aug 15, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 5, 2011
AOR Received.
October 11, 2011
Med's Request
February 26, 2014
Med's Done....
September 29, 2011
LANDED..........
20-06-2014
Hi guys, I just got the invite for the citizenship test today. The test is scheduled for Feb 8th. Please update the spreadsheet. Please I also have 1 question. I'm not from the middle east but I had 2 vacations in Dubai in the past 4 years and the entry stamps on my passport at the UAE point of entry is in Arabic. In the email from CIC, I was told all passport stamps, including visas must be translated into English or French by a Canadian accredited translator. Has anyone gone through this and how did they go about it? Thanks.
It says in spreadsheet you are located in Hamilton. Im from Hamilton too, Did you receive test invite through regular mail too?we are almost at the same time lines but I haven’t received any.

krizzy80

Jan 13, 2018
Was it smart that I emailed IRCC with our pending travel? I even attached our plane ticket. I explained to them that I will be away March 7-25 to settle some personal things back home and that I really have to be there. And since I was looking at 12 months in processing time, I booked our flights. We have received AOR Jan 12, 2018, so i'm a little anxious that they might schedule our test on the days that they are away. Is it a 100% that they will actually check on the mails that is being sent to them? I am hoping and praying that it will come when we get back from our trip.

wwe

Apr 22, 2011
Visa Office......
VFS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 JUNE
Med's Request
12 JULY
Med's Done....
13 JULY
Interview........
28 AUGUST
VISA ISSUED...
30 AUGUST
LANDED..........
SOON INSHALLAH
I got my AOR by email but the test invite came through regular mail 5 days after the test notice appeared on my ECAS.
PS: I am from Calgary.
I am still waiting for my test invite.
My application went IP on Dec 8.

gokeeper

Star Member
Jul 31, 2013
Hi guys, I just got the invite for the citizenship test today. The test is scheduled for Feb 8th. Please update the spreadsheet. Please I also have 1 question. I'm not from the middle east but I had 2 vacations in Dubai in the past 4 years and the entry stamps on my passport at the UAE point of entry is in Arabic. In the email from CIC, I was told all passport stamps, including visas must be translated into English or French by a Canadian accredited translator. Has anyone gone through this and how did they go about it? Thanks.
Are you on an urgent case? IP to Test Invite in 12 days is ridiculously fast.:eek:

babak3215

Oct 9, 2017
Hey guys,

This is my timelines:

App. delivered: Oct .16
AOR: Oct. 27
IP: Nov. 10
Test invitation: waiting...
and from Montreal.

Any ideas, suggestions, comments ?

Last edited: