Aug 7, 2014 2nd AOR : Feb 12, 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
VISA ISSUED...
AIP and DM : Sept 29, 2015
LANDED..........
Oct. 30, 2015
Minor delay. Nothing to worry about.
Thank you for ur reply razerblade. We almost have the same timelinne. Do u have test date already? I am so scared because I read somewhere that FP request may cause delays.

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
Thank you for ur reply razerblade. We almost have the same timelinne. Do u have test date already? I am so scared because I read somewhere that FP request may cause delays.
Haven't received test date yet. I'm located in the GTA region, could take another 2 months because offices here are overloaded. Speed of test invitations depends on local CPCs. FP request wouldn't delay your application much, if at all.

shariqamd

Jan 12, 2015
Hello everyone , I have got my AOR yesterday. Application delivered on 31st October. My name is entered twice though. For example it says XY YX XY YX instead of saying XY YX only. All my Canadian identification were issued with just one name which have two parts. Canadian immigration have taken my given name from back home passport and used it as last name and left given name or first name column blank. Now since this citizenship online status is repeating my name. Should I notify them or just leave it? Thanks for your help.

ksa0510

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
04-11-2014
AOR Received.
04-11-2014
IELTS Request
03-07-2014
File Transfer...
09-07-2014
Med's Request
18-05-2015
Med's Done....
03-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
Hello everyone , I have got my AOR yesterday. Application delivered on 31st October. My name is entered twice though. For example it says XY YX XY YX instead of saying XY YX only. All my Canadian identification were issued with just one name which have two parts. Canadian immigration have taken my given name from back home passport and used it as last name and left given name or first name column blank. Now since this citizenship online status is repeating my name. Should I notify them or just leave it? Thanks for your help.
Notify them for necessary correction.
All the best.

Reactions: shariqamd

samoo

Jun 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
issued

That ok don’t worry it will be automatically corrected just after they started the processing. I had the same thing

Reactions: shariqamd

Come-by-chance

Star Member
Feb 23, 2013
My application was in around middle of October I guess. I don't know if it will delay it or not. Request was sent rather quickly and I've completed it quickly as well so we'll see. I read that it only takes about 72 hours to clear your prints provided you don't have criminal history that needs to be investigated further. I anticipate mine will be cleared quickly since I have zero police history in any country.
Hi Alurra71, I did the FP on Tuesday the lady from an agency who took my FP electronically told me that RCMP sends it directly to my IRCC office, do you have any idea how we can find out that RCMP has delivered the results to IRCC?

Alurra71

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2012
Ontario
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
07-12-2012
AOR Received.
21-01-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2013
LANDED..........
19-12-2013
Hi Alurra71, I did the FP on Tuesday the lady from an agency who took my FP electronically told me that RCMP sends it directly to my IRCC office, do you have any idea how we can find out that RCMP has delivered the results to IRCC?
I have no idea. All we can do is wait and see if they update ECAS or something once received. Just be patient. We'll all get there. :D

SHREEJI108

Oct 16, 2017
Hello to everyone ...

My family have received ECAS updated for test.

Invite updated on 10 JAN 2018
Test date 13 FEB 2018.

Regards and good luck to everyone.

Thanks and request to administrators to update my status on file.

rajmalhotra7

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello to everyone ...

My family have received ECAS updated for test.

Invite updated on 10 JAN 2018
Test date 13 FEB 2018.

Regards and good luck to everyone.

Thanks and request to administrators to update my status on file.
Updated. Congrats

Francislopez

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
If fingerprint have no problem 72 hours not including weekends, then will be send to CiC you should have everything updated by Monday