+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 11th 2017 - Citizenship Applicants under 3/5 rule

Afarp

Star Member
Jan 5, 2018
S
I am on the list (snowmoose) but wanted you all to know that I am still waiting for AOR.
I am one of the remaining applicants who still haven't heard back.
It has been 12 weeks since my papers sent via CanadaPost we signed for at Sydney.

App sent 10/8
Received 10/20
Montreal
Try to Send a letter to CPC office
Explaning your situtation I did the same thing waiting for something .
Some people solved their problem in this way.
Good luck

GG1

Star Member
Oct 16, 2017
S

Try to Send a letter to CPC office
Explaning your situtation I did the same thing waiting for something .
Some people solved their problem in this way.
Good luck
when did they recieved ur letter ?please share once you hear something. thanks

Reactions: Afarp

Sh Sh

Jan 13, 2018
this is the user @canadaedmonton,

and this is what he posted,

"I just got an email test interview at 8:30.
But I live 300km away from Edmonton
May be we gonna do the test and the ceremony the same day
I know for sure someone who did the test and the ceremony the same day in Edmonton
Sorry for my English I am a French people"
Hey @sep28 .. congratulations! where did you apply from?

AlexiCanada

Star Member
Nov 11, 2017
So either i am SUPER DUPER lucky or the officer made a mistake, got an email to write the test on the 5th February at 8:30am and ECAS update invites me for an OATH on the same day at 12:30pm. Which i think is a mistake, as even if they are doing oaths the same day, still i shouldnt get an invitation without my test results.

1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on October 16, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on November 17, 2017.
  3. We started processing your application on December 4, 2017.
  4. We sent you a notice on January 11, 2018 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on February 5, 2018 at 12:30 PM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
They don't do mistakes like that usually. which office is processing your application?