+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 11th 2017 - Citizenship Applicants under 3/5 rule

ukulele

Jun 27, 2013
Has anybody ordered the ATIP notes yet? Or whatever they are called...

I have been in process for almost 4 weeks now... I am very patient, I know the test invite will probably arrive in late January - February or maybe even March. I am not in a rush. I am just curious to see what they are doing.

I do not really wanna do it, but I have seen that some people do it on this forum.

Is there any particular reason why people usually order them other than pure curiosity?

bigoody

Aug 13, 2014

I have been in process for almost 4 weeks now... I am very patient, I know the test invite will probably arrive in late January - February or maybe even March. I am not in a rush. I am just curious to see what they are doing.

I do not really wanna do it, but I have seen that some people do it on this forum.

Is there any particular reason why people usually order them other than pure curiosity?
I ordered ATIP for my PR application. It usually takes 1 month to get your ATIP report.

Yuliya87

Sep 8, 2014
Hi Guys! Sent my application on October 18 and haven't received AOR yet...Tried to call but it seems to be impossible. They say they have too many calls and can't transfer to the agent. Did everyone who applied the same time receive AOR?

Reactions: rrlmushu

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
Hi Guys! Sent my application on October 18 and haven't received AOR yet...Tried to call but it seems to be impossible. They say they have too many calls and can't transfer to the agent. Did everyone who applied the same time receive AOR?
Many October applicants are still waiting. Check October spreadsheet. Link in my signature.

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........

They changed system from ATIP to GCMS. Now it is called GCMS notes. It is free under privacy act. Tbh there are actually various reasons why people order it one of them is curiosity. Lol

sns204

Champion Member
Dec 12, 2012

I did, out of curiosity and to verify the information I was using for the presence calculation. While interesting, I didn't find it terribly useful nor was it completely accurate.

I

Imam Gomaa

Don't trust what the CIC call center agents tell you. There have been cases here when the agents provided inaccurate information. Did you receive your AOR? If not, when was your application received?
I believe you.
My applications recieved on Oct. 19th and 23rd consecutively.

uncomfortable

May 11, 2017
I don't want to be a pain in the back side, but could one of the admin of the spreadsheet fix the formula in cell O728? The OCD inside me is deeply bothered by the #REF! that screws up the average. :D
Thanks!

Reactions: gokeeper

cupcakes

Jan 10, 2014
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014
Nomination.....
04-06-2014
AOR Received.
30-01-2015
Med's Request
30-01-2015
Med's Done....
31-01-2015
Passport Req..
05-15-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-25-2015
LANDED..........
06-15-2015
To those who claimed urgent processing is required - what reason did you state? And did you just complete the web form here?

I'll need to travel for work in Jan 2018 to a country that will require a visa with my current citizenship, and will not need one once I become Canadian. The problem is that this trip is not yet confirmed, and will be finalized in very short notice (matter of days between when I'm told of the meeting date/country, and when I have to fly out). Getting a visa (as you all know) often requires a few weeks, where I would need to submit my current passport. In other words, with my current passport, it's likely I won't get a visa in time to attend the meeting...but I can't apply for a visa now, as this meeting has not yet been finalized! Obviously if my application is processed quickly, I'd be able to attend the meeting without any issues whatsoever (current status: AOR since Nov 21).

dustincarlisle

Apr 30, 2014
Canada
Hello,

I have been reading this forum and I am now a little frustrated about our application. Our package was sent on Oct14 and my husband sent it to the courier address but by thru Canada Post regular mail, so no tracking number for that matter. According to the lady in Canada post, the package will be received in the CIC office after 8-10 business days, so if my calculation is correct, that would be Oct24-26. We have not received AOR yet. I am not sure if someone is also in the same boat as ours. Not sure if i should have to wait ot should we send another application?

username: dustincarlisle
App sent: Oct14 thru regular mail (no tracking #)
Days as PR: 1,299 days
Type: Family of 2

sns204

Champion Member
Dec 12, 2012
Hello,

I have been reading this forum and I am now a little frustrated about our application. Our package was sent on Oct14 and my husband sent it to the courier address but by thru Canada Post regular mail, so no tracking number for that matter. According to the lady in Canada post, the package will be received in the CIC office after 8-10 business days, so if my calculation is correct, that would be Oct24-26. We have not received AOR yet. I am not sure if someone is also in the same boat as ours. Not sure if i should have to wait ot should we send another application?

username: dustincarlisle
App sent: Oct14 thru regular mail (no tracking #)
Days as PR: 1,299 days
Type: Family of 2
As most of us read multiple threads, it's unnecessary to cross-post to more than one thread.

I would wait a while longer before submitting another application and only if told to do so.