+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 11th 2017 - Citizenship Applicants under 3/5 rule

spgu12

Nov 28, 2017
Please update.

IP: Dec. 14

Also, can you please remove the note that says AOR email not received. It was received Dec. 1st with the letter attached dated Nov. 21st.

Thanks!

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All,
Sorry, I am posting this again. I posted it 11 days ago and since then I am checking my email every second and calling CIC call centre every day and submitted case inquiry twice. I did everything you can imagine. I sent my first application on Oct. 16th and it was received Oct. 19th, but it had the old form. I called CIC agents; one said no problem while the other confirmed to send another one with the new form ASAP. I did and sent it on Oct. 20th and was received on Oct. 23rd. The thing is that: some applicants their applications were received Oct. 26 or 27 and the got their AOR on Nov. 30. I called CIC to clarify, they told me different answers; like that, they are working on files received on Oct. 19th, so wait some more weeks. While another tells me that those applicants were lucky. How it comes; one (like most of them) tells and confirms that they are working on applications received on Oct. 19th till now, while another one makes it as a hit of luck for those applicants whose applications were received on Oct. 26th and got their AORs on Nov. 30th.
CIC agent gave me two options: either to wait until mid-January or resubmit a third application. But I see that they moved forward and sending AORs to November applicants. I like to gain some more time as I have to go back to my country urgently.
Any advice?
Thanks
you need to wait. Someone today received AOR who's app was received on Oct 13th. You can't speed it up - you simply need to wait.

Kingstonian10

Dec 14, 2017
Dear All,
Sorry, I am posting this again. I posted it 11 days ago and since then I am checking my email every second and calling CIC call centre every day and submitted case inquiry twice. I did everything you can imagine. I sent my first application on Oct. 16th and it was received Oct. 19th, but it had the old form. I called CIC agents; one said no problem while the other confirmed to send another one with the new form ASAP. I did and sent it on Oct. 20th and was received on Oct. 23rd. The thing is that: some applicants their applications were received Oct. 26 or 27 and the got their AOR on Nov. 30. I called CIC to clarify, they told me different answers; like that, they are working on files received on Oct. 19th, so wait some more weeks. While another tells me that those applicants were lucky. How it comes; one (like most of them) tells and confirms that they are working on applications received on Oct. 19th till now, while another one makes it as a hit of luck for those applicants whose applications were received on Oct. 26th and got their AORs on Nov. 30th.
CIC agent gave me two options: either to wait until mid-January or resubmit a third application. But I see that they moved forward and sending AORs to November applicants. I like to gain some more time as I have to go back to my country urgently.
Any advice?
Thanks
Keep it simple man, I am wondering if Citizenship application which I consider way way easier then how did you went through the PR application Bro.. And I would recommend you better to wait few more weeks. I have a Federal job in line but without Citizenship Status I can not have that Job but who cares whatever is on my control I did and rest all I can pray. Good Luck my friend.

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
Wow your is in process on Dec 8?! my status just turned into IP yesterday.... :(
I guess my processing center maybe different from yours. In any case, going into process earlier in no way guarantees that one will get citizenship first. IRCC's internal system seems messy.

ecstrom

May 25, 2012
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
22-02-2014
I guess my processing center maybe different from yours. In any case, going into process earlier in no way guarantees that one will get citizenship first. IRCC's internal system seems messy.
BTW, I received the study guide in book~ I ordered it~

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
But too early to start reading it lol.
It is early for the test. But I actually wanted to learn about Canada. I tried to do one of the sample tests online, just for kicks, and failed miserably. Despite being in Canada for over a decade, I know nothing about it's history.