+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 11th 2017 - Citizenship Applicants under 3/5 rule

Got sick of waiting

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017
It seems that the main key point for process is
How many days you left canada during eligibility period ??? I guess who has ZERO days out will be processed quicker.

Do not forget that they need to check border agency and Tax for clarify things....

I believe that more days out means more time to process... let us post how many days people who received AOR left canada???
BIG QUESTION and here is the correlations might be!!!!
My friend checking your days out of Canada and with CRA is not their business regarding the AOR.
They only check if everything is complete regarding the application and the signutres and so one.

Validating the information your provide comes in later stage of the proccessing.

Cheers

paritosh

Jan 12, 2010
It seems that the main key point for process is
How many days you left canada during eligibility period ??? I guess who has ZERO days out will be processed quicker.

Do not forget that they need to check border agency and Tax for clarify things....

I believe that more days out means more time to process... let us post how many days people who received AOR left canada???
BIG QUESTION and here is the correlations might be!!!!
not true i never went out but no AOR

Reactions: Got sick of waiting

Hey

Star Member
Mar 7, 2017
My friend checking your days out of Canada and with CRA is not their business regarding the AOR.
They only check if everything is complete regarding the application and the signutres and so one.

Validating the information your provide comes in later stage of the proccessing.

Cheers
How do you know what they are checking.... example if your no. Of days is not good your file will be returned... if you check no. Of days after AOR to call you for interview the average is 10 days, do you think 10 days will be enough to check all details for the file...

For me based on no. Of days after AOR and when DM done its only process while everything is done before.... the question is why they have only one central location for AOR, why not to send the file directly to where you live.... do you think they have thousands of people working in Sydney just to check the check list... I do not think so... AOR mean received and file is complete ( done for interview)
This how i see it ..thx

Hey

Star Member
Mar 7, 2017
not true i never went out but no AOR
BTW I'm not saying it is true .... but since people here they are putting everything like i was in toilet when file received or received at 13:32... it is worth it to check this correlation.... other wise we give up and shut off until we got our F*****ing AOR...

Guys here just drive others crazy.... we all should admit that.....

wwe

Apr 22, 2011
Visa Office......
VFS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 JUNE
Med's Request
12 JULY
Med's Done....
13 JULY
Interview........
28 AUGUST
VISA ISSUED...
30 AUGUST
LANDED..........
SOON INSHALLAH
Hi all,
I applied form a different address in alberta (which makes Edmonton the local office).
However, I have moved to a new place in Calgary and updated my address via e-cas.
Can anyone tell me, how can I reach the CIC agent to confirm this?
Today I tried to call them on the "citizenship" option, they said they can not connect me as there are large volume of calls (not even put me waiting).
Still no AOR!

Got sick of waiting

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017
How do you know what they are checking.... example if your no. Of days is not good your file will be returned... if you check no. Of days after AOR to call you for interview the average is 10 days, do you think 10 days will be enough to check all details for the file...

For me based on no. Of days after AOR and when DM done its only process while everything is done before.... the question is why they have only one central location for AOR, why not to send the file directly to where you live.... do you think they have thousands of people working in Sydney just to check the check list... I do not think so... AOR mean received and file is complete ( done for interview)
This how i see it ..thx

I totally agree

AOR mean received and file is complete

This is only the first step of the process
Your local office will do the %99 of the process and work
Thx

Btw: the interview takes at least 4 to 6 months to be invited, it is write after the citizenship test

Reactions: Angy*

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
Hi all,
I applied form a different address in alberta (which makes Edmonton the local office).
However, I have moved to a new place in Calgary and updated my address via e-cas.
Today I tried to call them on the "citizenship" option, they said they can not connect me as there are large volume of calls (not even put me waiting).
Still no AOR!
How did you update your address on ecas if you haven't received AOR yet ?

Only way to reach them is via phone or via the webform. But they can't really help till you get AOR (file reference number).

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

Reactions: wwe

Jas dhilwan

Oct 16, 2017
I M able to see my application status as:
1)We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on October 16, 2017

But havent got any email
Anybody wth same situation or any comments on this??

Got sick of waiting

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017
Hi all,
Still no AOR!
If you did update your new address ecas
You are good and need nothing to be done.
AOR will be sent to your email address, nevertheless if your old address realted to diffrent local office, ethier the CIC will send your application there and then will later be transferred to your new local office regarding your new address
Or they would follow the update and send your application to nearest local office to your new address.

Nevertheless please do contact them by using webform Razerblade provided you if you did not update your new address using Ecas

Reactions: wwe

Got sick of waiting

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017
I M able to see my application status as:
1)We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on October 16, 2017

But havent got any email
Anybody wth same situation or any comments on this??
Congrats

This is your AOR

You will receive an email in 24 - 48 hours.

Good luck