+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 11th 2017 - Citizenship Applicants under 3/5 rule

JamesBond007

Star Member
Dec 9, 2014
Congrats. Is it because there's no immigration office in your own city?
its there. I am from Edmonton. not sure why they have given the same day. may be the process is going to crossed 12 months.
initially i thought its a typo error in ecase status. but in the letter they clearly mentioned it is on the same day with different timings.

SpiceIsland

Oct 2, 2017
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
24 August 2017
AOR Received.
02 October 2017
Interview........
29 November 2017
its there. I am from Edmonton. not sure why they have given the same day. may be the process is going to crossed 12 months.
initially i thought its a typo error in ecase status. but in the letter they clearly mentioned it is on the same day with different timings.
Well you know why You are 007 Jamesbond Lol . Congrats

maverickdexter

Star Member
May 30, 2018
Congratulations! great news!So were you able to submit the UK entry exit records?

zombiezombie

Star Member
Apr 25, 2014
ECAS status just got updated to: Complete (You became Canadian Citizen on October 10, 2018.)
Finally, I can apply for the passport ..

JamesBond007

Star Member
Dec 9, 2014
Congratulations! great news!So were you able to submit the UK entry exit records?
nope. i requested again to UKBA. it might take 5 weeks. 3 more weeks left.
If i received before my test date then i will show that in interview if they ask. otherwise i can explain by showing proof that i submitted 2 times and still did not heard from UKBA.

maverickdexter

Star Member
May 30, 2018
nope. i requested again to UKBA. it might take 5 weeks. 3 more weeks left.
If i received before my test date then i will show that in interview if they ask. otherwise i can explain by showing proof that i submitted 2 times and still did not heard from UKBA.
So they asked for the entry exit records and also test invite at the same time? DId you respond to the entry exit records? Sorry for so many questions....I am just trying to get a sense of the timeline etc....as I had recvd the RQ as well and still waiting for test invite (timeline in my signature)