+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 11th 2017 - Citizenship Applicants under 3/5 rule

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
AOR received!!
I got the email 4:42pm (EST) which is 5:42 Sydney time. This might mean they're working overtime.
Application sent by Courier and received/signed by T Allen.
Congrats! Did you mail it to the PO Box ? Mine was received by T Allen as well, but I sent it to the PO Box, not courier address. Thanks

paritosh

Jan 12, 2010
Anyone heard of CIC emails entering the spam folders... never experienced it before but it is not impossible. It is possible that some people AOR has been sent since but got delivered into their spam folder.
no way it can go in spam as they send only one to one

singh7k

Star Member
Feb 7, 2014
edmonton
Visa Office......
ottawa
App. Filed.......
31 may 2013
Doc's Request.
31 jan relation proof/15 March pcc/17 march rprf
AOR Received.
18 july2013
IELTS Request
submitted with file
Med's Request
01 feb2014
Med's Done....
05 feb2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24 april2014 17 july 2014
VISA ISSUED...
30 April2014 18 july2014
LANDED..........
25 July2014
I made a mistake on question 13. Have you ever had immigration status or citizenship status other than Canada, including your birth of country? what I understood immigration mean permanent residence here and just for eligible period only. so I filled Indian citizen and since birth till date, but today I was helping my friend in fill his forum , than realised that even work permit and other status required too. as I been to UK as a WHM visa and Tier 4 visa for 4 year before 2011. I even received file number. please suggest how can I correct this error. should I fill new forum and email ? any suggestion pls.

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
I made a mistake on question 13. Have you ever had immigration status or citizenship status other than Canada, including your birth of country? what I understood immigration mean permanent residence here and just for eligible period only. so I filled Indian citizen and since birth till date, but today I was helping my friend in fill his forum , than realised that even work permit and other status required too. as I been to UK as a WHM visa and Tier 4 visa for 4 year before 2011. I even received file number. please suggest how can I correct this error. should I fill new forum and email ? any suggestion pls.
Use the webform to inform them of the mistake:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

paritosh

Jan 12, 2010
we can put every country where we are able to reside unconditionally like i am indian citizen and have PR of Canada and Australia have to list indian and canada here. rest we dont need to list work or temp visa like h1

Reactions: kavitavala

paritosh

Jan 12, 2010
Sooo your application was received on September 19th and you got it back due to incompleteness this week? OMG sorry about that, did they send it via regular mail?
Better to have it back as we can know it has some mistakes but they dont tell anything

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
we can put every country where we are able to reside unconditionally like i am indian citizen and have PR of Canada and Australia have to list indian and canada here. rest we dont need to list work or temp visa like h1
This is not correct. We DO need to list work/student/refugee/protected person/PR/Citizen statuses in other countries. Click on the help button next to Qs 13 and it says that.

Reactions: vasvas

allam89

May 22, 2011
Quick question.. How do you know if your application has been returned? Do you receive an email or do they just send it to your home address in your application? Or do they send it back to where you sent it from?

ksa0510

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
04-11-2014
AOR Received.
04-11-2014
IELTS Request
03-07-2014
File Transfer...
09-07-2014
Med's Request
18-05-2015
Med's Done....
03-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
Quick question.. How do you know if your application has been returned? Do you receive an email or do they just send it to your home address in your application? Or do they send it back to where you sent it from?
You will get it back in the post

Canven84

Oct 17, 2017
And can I re-use the same fee payment/receipt that I used to re-submit my application or do I need to pay again?
If it's returned you can use the same receipt and re-submit the application right away (with the appropriate corrections) as long as the signatures aren't older than 90 days at the time they receive it again.

allam89

May 22, 2011
If it's returned you can use the same receipt and re-submit the application right away (with the appropriate corrections) as long as the signatures aren't older than 90 days at the time they receive it again.
Would I then change the date of submission on the application to the current one or keep the old date? If I change to a new date can I still use the old receipt as long as the payment is less than 90 days old?