+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 11th 2017 - Citizenship Applicants under 3/5 rule

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There is at least anecdotal evidence that being able to present some types of evidence (translations of stamps, travel history) at the interview can expedite the process.

Handing over a ridiculous stack of documents without being prompted for it is not likely to be useful (and may be counterproductive), but that is not what is being recommended.
Guys, what they want at the interview is what is being requested. If you have foreign stamps - get them translated. Other than that, they want to check that you have declared the correct travel - and it matches their records.

As long as you've done this, no need for extras - unless they request it! Don't overcomplicate what's fairly simple.

Bonvi

Star Member
Jan 17, 2018
Hello! I wrote and passed the test on Feb 23rd in Montreal but my ECAS status still says "In Process." How long does it take normally for it to change to "Decision Made?" Also, I haven't received anything from CIC by regular mail - No AOR, no test invite. My address is correct. Has anyone else experienced this as well?!
I am currently experiencing this stuff, here in Saskatoon.

ukulele

Jun 27, 2013
Thank you everyone for your replies! I really appreciate it...

Obviously I would not wear a slogan T-shirt lol... I am thinking dark and neat jeans, and dark-blue shirt, no tie though...

Reactions: Angy*

Bonvi

Star Member
Jan 17, 2018
i am waiting for a DM after the test on Feb 13.... Is the DM coming at the same time with Oath letter? what is the normal wait from test to DM, and what would happen during which?
Please where are you? are u in Saskatoon? I am currently experiencing the same stuff. I passed my test since 14th Feb but no DM yet

badar14

Champion Member
May 5, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-05-2010
LANDED..........
06-Aug-2013
Hello,
I am doing calcuation on days.
I used to visit states only for dinner / shopping. Most of the time i returned same day or sometimes late night 2:00 AM

I do not remember the dates. Any sugsestion.
Border is just 10 minuets from my home.
Thanks
Don't worry

for example you left at 9:00 PM on March 03rd so technically you was in Canada and day will count and if you return on March 04th at 1:00 am, you was again in Canada on March 04th and that day will count. Common issue with Windsor to Vancouver.

above that you have i94 which so many folks already shared with you.

Good luck

ukulele

Jun 27, 2013
Giving IRCC too much credit here. I would say dress comfortably.
They do have control of our future though, lol... So we have to comply and pretend we like them and their procedure... And after (if) we become citizens, I hope I will never ever ever ever have to deal with this Federal agency again lol :)

Reactions: Angy*