+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oct applicants no AOR and reapply

light88

Star Member
Jul 14, 2014
My AOR was from First application
Oct 16th. Not from the 2nd one which I sent Jan 22 nd.
Hi sorry for your experience
I have same problem, My application was received Nov 30th but I still didnt receive any AOR. do you recommend I reapply again or should I just wait?

Nov2017

Jan 19, 2018
Hi sorry for your experience
I have same problem, My application was received Nov 30th but I still didnt receive any AOR. do you recommend I reapply again or should I just wait?
Hi , I have same problem , My application was received Nov 20th but I still didn't receive any AOR. I called to CIC and agent said that I should wait until March 15 and call only after this date....

light88

Star Member
Jul 14, 2014
Hi , I have same problem , My application was received Nov 20th but I still didn't receive any AOR. I called to CIC and agent said that I should wait until March 15 and call only after this date....
it doesnt look like there is much we can do expect for waiting. some people who applied in Oct just got their AOR now.
I am so unfortunate too because I lost My tracking number so I cant submit a web form for them to track my application

Nov2017

Jan 19, 2018
it doesnt look like there is much we can do expect for waiting. some people who applied in Oct just got their AOR now.
I am so unfortunate too because I lost My tracking number so I cant submit a web form for them to track my application
I submitted a web form , it doesn't help too, I got answer : "
We understand your concern and we can certainly help clarify the process for you.
We have verified the information you have provided and can confirm that your application is not available in the system yet......"

light88

Star Member
Jul 14, 2014
I submitted a web form , it doesn't help too, I got answer : "
We understand your concern and we can certainly help clarify the process for you.
We have verified the information you have provided and can confirm that your application is not available in the system yet......"
I am curious, did you provide a tracking number in your webform?
I think I am gonna wait 1 more month before reapplying. too risky to reapply now. it will just complicate things further.
there are people who reapplied and still got AOR for first application after 3-4 months :(:(

Nov2017

Jan 19, 2018
I am curious, did you provide a tracking number in your webform?
I think I am gonna wait 1 more month before reapplying. too risky to reapply now. it will just complicate things further.
there are people who reapplied and still got AOR for first application after 3-4 months :(:(
No, I didn't provide a tracking number, I only said that they received it and signed by DJ on Nov 20, 2017. It looks that we need to wait...Special that we see that some October applicants get AOR only now. Good luck!

Afarp

Star Member
Jan 5, 2018
You don't need to reapply , just try to contact your MP they can push cpc to do on time thing , I got my AOR after I contacted my MP.
Tell him how things are unfair

Reactions: CAN.east

light88

Star Member
Jul 14, 2014
No, I didn't provide a tracking number, I only said that they received it and signed by DJ on Nov 20, 2017. It looks that we need to wait...Special that we see that some October applicants get AOR only now. Good luck!
alright thanks

keep me updated

CAN.east

Feb 15, 2018
My application was recieved on october 18. 2017, and until now no AOR!!!! Don’t know if to reapply or just wait??? Any suggestions please,, thnx

GG1

Star Member
Oct 16, 2017
My application was recieved on october 18. 2017, and until now no AOR!!!! Don’t know if to reapply or just wait??? Any suggestions please,, thnx
i would suggest you to go and talk to mp so that they can follow up .your mp normally will get back to you within 1 week .somehow people who went to mp including myself got response with the application status recieved.if mp comes up with application not found then i would definetly suggest you to send a new application with the same old receipt and letter of explaination

noo

Feb 12, 2018
i would suggest you to go and talk to mp so that they can follow up .your mp normally will get back to you within 1 week .somehow people who went to mp including myself got response with the application status recieved.if mp comes up with application not found then i would definetly suggest you to send a new application with the same old receipt and letter of explaination
Is it possible to provide a sample of the letter of explanation in the case of sending the docs again. What we have to mention? should we update the dates in the application form?

rajmalhotra7

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A big relief!!!! So finally got the AOR, early this morning, after waiting more than 4months.
Congratulations!!

Added you to October sheet. Can you please share the following for spreadsheet.

Physical presence days: