phlove

Star Member
Feb 26, 2015
Winnipeg MB CA
Visa Office......
canada
App. Filed.......
18/Oct/2017
I just finished my call with CIC and they said there is NO harm to send another/new application so I'm going to ask the experts in this form same question that I started with:

Why I cant send a new application?
Whats the disadvantage? worse case scenario?
Does anyone really know or you guys just assuming things here?
if u didnt receive anything from cic email or repular mail thn u dnt have to worry abt ur AOR . it will come whn they will get ur file on their hand. if u r going to reapply thn no problem . they will put ur file in queue . when they will take ur file either one of those two and thn they scan ur fee receipt .they will consider ur appolication whatever is work and automatically they trash ur file 2nd one bcoz fee receipt already used before. nothing else and i heard form one of cic agent when i called them to asked my file. may be this info helps you to understand..

YoyoTofi

Star Member
Apr 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
if u didnt receive anything from cic email or repular mail thn u dnt have to worry abt ur AOR . it will come whn they will get ur file on their hand. if u r going to reapply thn no problem . they will put ur file in queue . when they will take ur file either one of those two and thn they scan ur fee receipt .they will consider ur appolication whatever is work and automatically they trash ur file 2nd one bcoz fee receipt already used before. nothing else and i heard form one of cic agent when i called them to asked my file. may be this info helps you to understand..
That makes more sense. Thank you.

YoyoTofi

Star Member
Apr 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No reason you cant. You can send 2 applications now. But because your 1st application was received, you'll get AOR. As I see, there are two premises where you will re-send application - 1) application lost. Till now, there has not been any concrete evidence of any application being lost. and 2) you believe that 2nd application will receive AOR before 1st application. you can be the judge for this.

Even though I say there is no real need, I'd have to say that there is no real disadvantage. Cost/hassle/time if you consider that. Then there is confusion for the officer, so make sure you have explanation letter at the top. But those are minor points.

Know what? assuming what? Everything in my reply is based on observation on this forum and the observation in the spreadsheet.

Sorry if I sounded a bit rude but the whole thing is really frustrating. I appreciate your feedback.

amitdi

Dec 19, 2013
Sorry if I sounded a bit rude but the whole thing is really frustrating. I appreciate your feedback.
I understand the frustration, but here is my take on it.

Unless you have travel plans or planning to go for federal jobs, I see no reason why you or anyone should be frustrated. Your vote is not going to make much of a difference, so you are not missing out much there too. What else is there?

For me, I'd like to use Canadian passport for travel. But it doesn't matter much if I become citizen in summer 2018 or 2019, I can adjust my travel plans accordingly.

Reactions: Afarp

ibry

Jul 25, 2010
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Wow. Cnt believe some oct applicants are still yet to receive AOR. I Was due oct 11 but waited more than a month before applying. We were all advised and warned to wait and not apply oct 11 because due to the new rule and influx of applications some were bound to get lost or processed more slowly than the others. Some batches forgotten and other recent ones attended to. Sent mine nov 18 and already in process. Everyone will receive their AOR eventually justa matter of time

Reactions: Afarp

Afarp

Star Member
Jan 5, 2018
How some people get "awaiting AOR message " I see it on spreedsheet note
What that means and how they get it ?
Thank you !

Reactions: CAN.east

Afarp

Star Member
Jan 5, 2018
Hello every one what's up
Is there any hope still to get AOR ?
I didn't get yet , my app was delivered Oct 16 2017 .
Did any body got AOR or any news ???
I did contact again my MP and asked me to give him 10 days he is contacting imm minster staffs in formal way

GG1

Star Member
Oct 16, 2017
Hello every one what's up
Is there any hope still to get AOR ?
I didn't get yet , my app was delivered Oct 16 2017 .
Did any body got AOR or any news ???
I did contact again my MP and asked me to give him 10 days he is contacting imm minster staffs in formal way
No AOR yet.my mp aswell said 10 working days last friday .i think who ever havent re-applied no point of waiting anymore just send the second application.my 2nd application was delivered on 22nd january so i am expecting more my aor from my second application rather then 1st october application.

Reactions: CAN.east

Afarp

Star Member
Jan 5, 2018
No AOR yet.my mp aswell said 10 working days last friday .i think who ever havent re-applied no point of waiting anymore just send the second application.my 2nd application was delivered on 22nd january so i am expecting more my aor from my second application rather then 1st october application.
I did sent on Jan 24th 2nd one too, with cover letter .

GG1

Star Member
Oct 16, 2017
So as per my MP they confirmed that they have recieved my file on oct 23rd .and will send me the correspondence shortly.. people been told shortly 2 weeks ago and nothing came yet. hahaha lets hope shortly ends shortly.

Reactions: CAN.east and Afarp

Afarp

Star Member
Jan 5, 2018
So as per my MP they confirmed that they have recieved my file on oct 23rd .and will send me the correspondence shortly.. people been told shortly 2 weeks ago and nothing came yet. hahaha lets hope shortly ends shortly.
When did you get the confermation from your Mp ?