+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oct applicant from HAMILTON

Dreamland_2012

Feb 4, 2018
Hi. You will receive oath invite via email most likely this month, your oath will most likely be in March
Gosia , thanks for your reply , finger crossed hope will get it , when my interview was finished I asked the officer about a time estimate for the next step , she said if need further docs we'll let you know and you gotta wait and check ur application statuts online , .... maybe I should stop checking my E-CAS on daily basis till end of Feb :p..

xxpazaway

Aug 15, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 5, 2011
AOR Received.
October 11, 2011
Med's Request
February 26, 2014
Med's Done....
September 29, 2011
LANDED..........
20-06-2014
No update since... Still waiting on the Test Invite...
Im getting tired and impatient of checking my inbox, my ecas and mailbox. I always say to my self “quit checking” but at the end of the day here I am end up of checking again.... stubborn me....fingers crossed for a Good FRIDAY news....o_O:(o_O

xxpazaway

Aug 15, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 5, 2011
AOR Received.
October 11, 2011
Med's Request
February 26, 2014
Med's Done....
September 29, 2011
LANDED..........
20-06-2014
Week ends again, no news from IRCC. I have a question regarding the test invite in Hamilton Office, was it delivered by regular mail that needs you to provide signature? I got IP on December 20th and went out of the country on December 30, came back on 9th of January, I check our mail box located in community mailbox every single day then by chance yesterday I check on our mailbox in front of our house there is canadapost delivery notes dated January 3. there is no update in my ecas but I hope its not the test invite.

muk5477

Star Member
Mar 19, 2016
Im getting tired and impatient of checking my inbox, my ecas and mailbox. I always say to my self “quit checking” but at the end of the day here I am end up of checking again.... stubborn me....fingers crossed for a Good FRIDAY news....o_O:(o_O

Pcanadian

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
No they are not on vacation, there are two test invitations report today, including my wife.
Congrats!
I'm so happy to hear that people are getting test invites.
Hope we are next.
Please share your and your wife's timelines and have you got any FP requests?
Thanks

gokeeper

Star Member
Jul 31, 2013
Congrats!
I'm so happy to hear that people are getting test invites.
Hope we are next.
Please share your and your wife's timelines and have you got any FP requests?
Thanks
Our detailed information were all in the spreadsheet. I'd recommend we all move to the main October thread, the admin did excellent job keep that spreadsheet updated, here is the link: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/october-11th-2017-citizenship-applicants-under-3-5-rule.521045/page-374

Reactions: Pcanadian