+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oct applicant from HAMILTON

aQuarius16

Jan 12, 2018
We're officially Canadian now! We took the oath on November 13 in Hamilton. ECAS showed compete the very next day so we applied for our passports too.

The guy at the passport office was amazed that we were already in their system only 1 day after taking the oath. He also had no idea that we could check that our status was complete online. He said they always have people going in just to check if they could apply yet and often their citizenship status wasn't updated yet.

bu ayaan

Apr 8, 2012
Toronto
LANDED..........
18-07-2012
Took my test in Hamilton yesterday and passed. Interview was about 25 minutes. But nothing abnormal the officer just checked all the stamps on passports and documents.

freek4iphone

Star Member
Mar 20, 2012
OMG really, this is so disappointing. i was hoping for a test invite soon, but now i guess there is a long wait. Which city are you from?
not necessarily, there is no such thing as queue, my neighbor on same street applied 2 months after me and he had everything done in 4.5 months. same IRCC office, fingerprints requests, same amount of travel, same country of citizenship, same family size, almost everything same. Do not understand why he has given so much preference without an urgent case. IRCC is one of the most unprofessional govt service i have dealt with in Canada.