Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2016
AOR Received.
31-12-2016
Med's Done....
01-15-2017
Hello all, I will receive my OCI card via. Purolator some time next week. I am worried what happens if there is no one available to sign at the time of delivery? Can we ask purolator to just leave OCI in the mailbox at our front door? I would really appreciate your replies on this. Thanks a lot.

Last edited:

citi4raj

Champion Member
Oct 30, 2018
Brampton
Hello all, I will receive my OCI card via. Purolator some time next week. I am worried what happens if there is no one available to sign at the time of delivery? Can we ask purolator to just leave OCI in the mailbox at our front door? I would really appreciate your replies on this. Thanks a lot.
Go to purolator site when you get the tracking number and opt for Release Signature and drop off at front door. worst case they will put a letter on your door to get it collected from purolator office. address will be there in that letter

Komal9810

Feb 15, 2024
Hello... I just got update on oci site my oci is received at Toronto 17 Feb but today is 16 I got confuse... and any idea how long it take to reach me...

rohidw

Nov 2, 2017
Hello ,

I am anticipating travel outside of country in next 4 weeks, I am planning to submit an application for OCI on Tuesday. If the Card is sent when i am Outside of Canada can i authorize any one to collect the OCI card, please advice . thank you in advance!

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hello ,

I am anticipating travel outside of country in next 4 weeks, I am planning to submit an application for OCI on Tuesday. If the Card is sent when i am Outside of Canada can i authorize any one to collect the OCI card, please advice . thank you in advance!
If you go for pickup, authorization will work. Not sure about courier as it requires your sign and gets returned back to BLS after 5 business days.

Last edited:

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
They will make cpl of attempts and then put a label on your door to collect the package from purolator designated location near your home within 5 business days

or else

it will be returned to your “favourite BLS location” and you will have to instead collect from there in person in the afternoon between 3:00-4:30pm

Reactions: sky2k16

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
Hello ,

If you are opting for delivery by purolator, they will drop off at your give address and the person who collects it has to just sign off their hand held device.