+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OCI process

sjsingh

Apr 1, 2023
Hi, my status is processed today 11-Jan-2024. Can I pick it up tomorrow from BLS or its not possible?

I have the evisa and my flight is on 13-Jan-2024. I just want the OCI so that I can stay longer than 6 months and I dont have to book the return flight tickets on evisa.

Please help experts.

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hi, my status is processed today 11-Jan-2024. Can I pick it up tomorrow from BLS or its not possible?

I have the evisa and my flight is on 13-Jan-2024. I just want the OCI so that I can stay longer than 6 months and I dont have to book the return flight tickets on evisa.

Please help experts.
Are the other two dates populated?
Dispatched From MEA (OCI )
and
Document received At

Piyush5767

Star Member
Feb 13, 2016
Purolator will hold it for 5 business days and then give it back to BLS. As its important document not sure if they will allow you to switch addresses.
They will allow you to switch your address, I also gave someone address as i am in india on evisa and change the deliver address to someone address. You have to change the address in bls(walkin) you can’t change by calling them

sandy66

Dec 30, 2023
I checked at BLS website status and it says . Do i get my oci in next 2 days?? From purolator??? Let me know flight to take in 5 days.

(Counter Delivery to BLS Centre after OCI stamping)

DudeNextDoor

Oct 20, 2023
They will allow you to switch your address, I also gave someone address as i am in india on evisa and change the deliver address to someone address. You have to change the address in bls(walkin) you can’t change by calling them
Thanks for the guidance, I'll wait until the end of the month and decide. I happen to be visiting the GTA area for business, but they shouldn't really expect everyone to be able to come in person (I live 4-5 hours away)

DudeNextDoor

Oct 20, 2023
Hi Group., I have question what all documents have you uploaded in OCI application before final submit.
Only certain documents were listed in the OCI portal for uploads. But BLS will expect everything from the checklist. I merged things together and made sure all mailed documents were also uploaded.

A friend had his in person submission refused when they found missing uploads, and they asked for $60 to fix it apparently.

If I remember right, I merged the surrender cert with indian passport, the employment letter with the current passport, and spouse passport with marriage cert (I could be wrong about the combinations, but I made sure everything was uploaded in some way or another)

sandy66

Dec 30, 2023
How many days after this message on BLS???Counter Delivery to BLS Centre after OCI stamping). Please let me know. Thanks