+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OCI process

sandy66

Dec 30, 2023
I tried to call BLs Brampton 289-4981320 and its disconnects automatically because of high call volume. Is it correct number??? Or there r different numbers for Brampton office????

sandy66

Dec 30, 2023
I emailed the Vancouver consulate and got a generic email back. It said OCI now requires minimum 3 months from Acknowledgement date. My Acknowledgement date is Nov.09 and my flight is on Feb.06. I am contemplating on getting e-Visas for us now. Has anyone from Vancouver had any luck with change in status of their application? My application date is Oct.28.
Is evisa comes in 24 hours or more time???

devgn

Star Member
Sep 12, 2017
Hello friends, I need to know, when does embassy returns passport and other documents. My application was sent to BLS postal and currently processing at CG. Does it do it ASAP or what? ......thank you

amanmander

Jan 9, 2014
Has anyone this month mailed out an OCI application through Purolator? How many days/weeks does it take before the application shows up on the BLS website under the tracking page?

gbiradar

Jan 28, 2018
Need help with spouse OCI application. My OCI application is in process, OCI has been dispatched from New Delhi but not yet received:
What details should I enter here:
Have you/any member of your family applied for Overseas Citizen of India registration earlier? Yes
name and Relationship: ABC, SPOUSE
Reference Number: CANTxxxxx
Date: 4 Nov 2023
If I say granted, do they ask for physical copy and proof of it?

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
Need help with spouse OCI application. My OCI application is in process, OCI has been dispatched from New Delhi but not yet received:
What details should I enter here:
Have you/any member of your family applied for Overseas Citizen of India registration earlier? Yes
name and Relationship: ABC, SPOUSE
Reference Number: CANTxxxxx
Date: 4 Nov 2023
If I say granted, do they ask for physical copy and proof of it?
I checked my OCI processing dates and OCI date on the card itself, it should be "Documents Printing Status"
Yes you need to include a copy of your OCI card.

gbiradar

Jan 28, 2018
I checked my OCI processing dates and OCI date on the card itself, it should be "Documents Printing Status"
Yes you need to include a copy of your OCI card.
I see, thanks. As I do not have OCI card in hand I will just say it is not granted and move ahead with spousal application.