+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OCI process

Sahilsn927

Aug 5, 2020
How to get connected to them.. tried multiple times in last 2 days and nobody is connected.. not able to find appointment.. was thinking to apply as postal this weekend but suddenly online postal links stopped working two days ago..
Earlier it was $26+taxes. So total was around $60 both ways.. so it's steep increase of $24 directly... but even if fine to pay increased one but can't chase phone agent everyday to connect.
I only called once. And this was the number I called. I was on hold for 15 mins but then they answered.
I called on Friday.
(647) 846-4077

and yes it is a steep increase. I paid 60$ both way for surrender certificate at same location. I guess they changed it after new year and online system wasn’t updated so they stopped it.
So they don’t loose this pretty penny from everyone.

Reactions: desmat

share_SK

May 5, 2014

Nidhi sareen

Jun 15, 2018
Category........
PNP
I have not received my oci yet and I booked my flight for January 30th. I applied on Oct 27 and date of acknowledgement is Nov 3rd Vancouver jurisdiction. Should I apply for e visa?

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
I have not received my oci yet and I booked my flight for January 30th. I applied on Oct 27 and date of acknowledgement is Nov 3rd Vancouver jurisdiction. Should I apply for e visa?
Not needed. Mid of next week you should have it in hand. Even if you want to apply for evisa, do it on 25th Jan. You get it within 24 hrs.

Reactions: Nidhi sareen

fexeyxavier

Nov 20, 2023
Better to apply for a e-visa.. They received my application on oct 10, but they official taken my application only on oct 20th, and date of acknowledgement was on Nov 1st, under vancouver jurisdiction, it is showing still under process.. I applied for a visitor visa..To be on safe side, it is better to obtain an e-visa.

Reactions: Nidhi sareen

amanmander

Jan 9, 2014
Is NOC signed by both parents required for minor for all age groups? For instance, new born on whose behalf the parent is applying the application, as NOC is not listed as one of the document in the checklist for Vancouver jurisdiction?

gaurav1282

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
Is NOC signed by both parents required for minor for all age groups? For instance, new born on whose behalf the parent is applying the application, as NOC is not listed as one of the document in the checklist for Vancouver jurisdiction?

i understand it’s not but if you Plan to send postal do add it at the most it will be scrapped. Better then receiving application back. I was recommended by some one on this forum to do same, I liked the idea

SHDTS

Jan 4, 2024
I was on call with bls and they mentioned that pickup drop off not working and you have to call us to schedule.
Because I was already on call with them, I scheduled it.
$84 both ways.
Call them to scheudle
Kindly provide their contact info, I am unable to get through

jainp01

Star Member
Feb 16, 2011
Visa Office......
NDVO/ Warsaw
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16/10/2014
Nomination.....
PER 18/01/2015
AOR Received.
25/02/2015
IELTS Request
16/10/2014
File Transfer...
processing started on 17th April
Med's Request
15/05/2015
Med's Done....
23/05/2015 & 04/06/2015
Passport Req..
awaited
VISA ISSUED...
awaited
LANDED..........
awaited
Anyone seen their OCI card received at Toronto consulate this year, unable to understand what’s happening, why they are not being received after dispatch from India.