+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OCI process

samjadwet

Nov 19, 2023
Status of My Application on BLS site got changed to "Processing at Consulate" on 8th Dec. IF I try to track it on Indian Gov website then it says No record. Does it take time for embassy to update on government website ?
Govt website update will only after 4 weeks of application date of processing at consulate

Reactions: puneetv1988

samjadwet

Nov 19, 2023
Things happening in Canada for the application seems to define the speed. What happens in India seems to be standard.
For e.g. For Ottawa you get an entry on OCI website within 3-7 days but take 2-3 weeks in Toronto
So that means oci processing happens in at the consulate either ottawa or india

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
So that means oci processing happens in at the consulate either ottawa or india
There is a MHA clearance which happens from India, everything else here. Based on the OCI enquiry site it looks like the booklet is printed in India but it seems to be printed here only.

hrb3

Aug 1, 2018
In case of spouse being a homemaker and part time student, what should we submit? Explanation letter? Any format if someone can share?
If you are doing walk-in, there you can ask for the details of profession format page. You just have to fill in the information they asked in that form along with date and sign.

Jyoti071

Star Member
Nov 8, 2023
Any update from vancover applicants ???
No change….still waiting…but I don’t expect anything until January. The average is 71 days now in Vancouver from application date. I was told 10 weeks and then there will be Christmas holidays. So…..

Jyoti071

Star Member
Nov 8, 2023
When did u apply n ack date?
I applied Oct.28 and Nov.09 is my Ack date but my husband and daughter’s Ack date is Nov.08. I put in all the applications at the same time. The tracker for Vancouver is showing 71 days from application date now.

Helpnew

Dec 14, 2023
I applied Oct.28 and Nov.09 is my Ack date but my husband and daughter’s Ack date is Nov.08. I put in all the applications at the same time. The tracker for Vancouver is showing 71 days from application date now.
Can i get the tracker link please?i would be helpful