+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OCI process

mnair.anop

Star Member
Nov 14, 2019
Mine got processed this evening . But my son with same Ack date is still waiting

Date Of Acknowledgment17-OCT-2023
Registration Status at MissionVANCOUVER
Documents Printing StatusPROCESSEDOn14-DEC-2023
Dispatched From MEA (OCI )NEW DELHIOn14-DEC-2023
Document received AtVANCOUVEROn14-DEC-2023

Jyoti071

Star Member
Nov 8, 2023
Yes, but the visa has a column saying that the amount paid was $40
I’m wondering why there’s a discrepancy in what the amount they’re saying they charged to what you actually paid? Did you go through a third party by mistake? Because there are others here who said they paid $58 for the same E-Visa? Is there possibly a difference in how much is being charged based on your location? If anyone has any information regarding this or would be helpful to have clarification.

dm31810

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
Hello, is there any form for evisa?

There is a question in application:
Have you ever visited India before?
If I select YES, it asks for Visa# and I never had any

I was Indian citizen and didn't need visa to visit India

liachen

Jun 16, 2019
Hi all, I am an Indian citizen working in the Netherlands and I just received my Canadian passport (I am in Canada right now). I do not have an option to live in Canada for 2-3 months till OCI process is completed or i will lose my job. What are the best options for me to obtain an OCI without needing me to stay in Canada? Any help in this, will be much appreciated. Thank you in advance.

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hi all, I am an Indian citizen working in the Netherlands and I just received my Canadian passport (I am in Canada right now). I do not have an option to live in Canada for 2-3 months till OCI process is completed or i will lose my job. What are the best options for me to obtain an OCI without needing me to stay in Canada? Any help in this, will be much appreciated. Thank you in advance.
Can't you apply for OCI in Netherlands?

Brilliant113

Star Member
Jan 22, 2023
Here is the update, one file processed.
Two files still under process.

Documents Printing StatusPROCESSEDOn13-DEC-2023
Dispatched From MEA (OCI )NEW DELHIOn14-DEC-2023
Document received AtTORONTOOn14-DEC-2023
Great!! Has the status at bls website changed ?did you opt for pickup?

rockdale

Dec 8, 2023
Since OCI was taking very long, I had also applied for e visa on Dec. 4.
On Dec. 6 I was asked to provide additional documentation which I sent within 2 hrs of the email. When I didn't hear anything, I sent an email to which I got a generic reply saying it is pending.
Last night I raised a query with Sampark. This morning I received evisa.
Fun fact - I had applied for Single Entry but got it for 1 year and Multiple entries.
I paid a total of $89 USD because that is what I was promted to but my visa document shows the amount paid as $40.
Last time when I had applied for evisa I got it in less that 24 hours, but this time it took almost 10 days. So anyone considering applying, just keep some room for delay just in case.

Hi..That is new to me..I am working in a office where we applied E-visa for many people. Everyone got their Visas after 10-15 hours and the amount we paid was just $40 USD.

Doom__V

May 6, 2018
No is right answer... you need to eat mentos before filling up the OCI application
You need to eat mentos before doing anything with BLS

don’t trust what is written, and from call centre everytime you get a different response.
So all the best. May God bless digital India