+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OCI process

Apr 14, 2015
Hello,
What happens if we are not able to collect (due to travelling to India) the OCI from purolator? Is there any other way?
My status is showing as “under process” and we are flying on 22nd Dec.

wolf1989

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
6-7 days. Hopefully you should see some update today.
Yes. It was received by Ottawa BLS yesterday and I see it is out for delivery for today. Will receive it by EOD. Thanks everyone for the help. With OCI in hand, it is the end of the entire visa processing struggle in this life ( Hopefully! :p )

My detailed timeline in my signature. All the best everyone.

rockdale

Dec 8, 2023
Is that for the 30 day E-Tourist Visa or a 1 year multiple entry? I’m going for 45 days so have to get the 1 year multiple entry which allows you to stay up 90 days at a time.
I have applied 1 year visa with multiple entries and I can stay up to 180 days per visit.
This all instructions are written on the confirmation of my E-visa. Their website is not updated.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jyoti071

harith123

Dec 3, 2023
hey guys, i had a question the oci inquiry website says documents received at toronto whereas the bls website says processing at consulate general, does that mean the card is ready?what are my next steps?
pio to oci conversion
walkin application brampton 31st October
date of ack- 6th December
docs printing status processed-12thDecember
dispatched from MEA -12th December
doc received at toronto-12th december

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
hey guys, i had a question the oci inquiry website says documents received at toronto whereas the bls website says processing at consulate general, does that mean the card is ready?what are my next steps?
pio to oci conversion
Doc should move from CG to BLS and then status will change on BLS.

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
pio to oci conversion
BLS status would need to change:
Counter Delivery to BLS Centre after OCI stamping (BLS has received the OCI document from the consulate )
and after that
Ready for Collection(if you picking up) or Ready For Dispatch after OCI stamping (Purolator AWB# should be provided (if you opted for courier))