+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OCI process

harith123

Dec 3, 2023
You got the stock reply meant for fresh OCI applications. You can show up at next openhouse (Wednesday's afternoon) and try to push for a quicker processing as its a PIO to OCI conversion. That said, the least painful process may be to just make an evisa and let the OCI process play out on its own.
thank you for your response, again what exactly is a openhouse?

DudeNextDoor

Oct 20, 2023
"No such records found!" on OCI Status Enquiry.. here are my timelines :(

Postal Application-
Sent to BLS Brampton- 10/24/2023
Recd at BLS Brampton- 10/25/2023
BLS Acknowledgement- 10/30/2023
BLS Tracking Status- Processing at Consulate General- 11/07/2023
and no update on OCI Status Enquiry site :(
Same here. Recd at BLS on 11/30
Processing at Consulate General since 12/4
No update in the OCI site

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
Hey Guys, My OCI got returned because they said To fill canadian passport details under the passport details column of the OCI application, even though their instructions clearly said to fill indian details LOL. Anyways, any idea on how to edit application now? do i have to fill up a fresh one all over again?
Got returned by bls or by consulate later?

jaydevadhikari

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Further update on OCI.
Date Of Acknowledgment07-NOV-2023
Documents Printing StatusPROCESSEDOn30-NOV-2023
Dispatched From MEA (OCI )NEW DELHIOn01-DEC-2023
Document received AtTORONTOOn01-DEC-2023

Also, we got the entry visa also today. I got the passport back today, and we leave next week. Seems like we may not require the visa eventuually :D
Received OCI by mail today.

Reactions: forw.jane

mnair.anop

Star Member
Nov 14, 2019
Any updates on Vancouver applications ? I submitted on Oct 4 and Ack date is Oct 17th . Still under processing.
Anyonce got any updates for the similar time frames ?

appar

Nov 24, 2017
Quebec
Category........
FSW
Hey Guys, My OCI got returned because they said To fill canadian passport details under the passport details column of the OCI application, even though their instructions clearly said to fill indian details LOL. Anyways, any idea on how to edit application now? do i have to fill up a fresh one all over again?
Passport details have to be from the Canadian passport. Where did you see that you have to put Indian passport details?

nishant872

Star Member
May 28, 2018
At the time of Purolator pickup - do they provide envelope and seal the envelope in front of us Or we have to handover with a sealed envelope?

shubham88

Star Member
Sep 20, 2019
Do you need to submit the fee again too ?

hst2608

Oct 20, 2018
Guys I need guidance based on real time experience
I'm currently unemployed and I'm confused filling up the employment details section of the online OCI application. Can anyone guide me which option to choose from the drop down menu and what online documents need to be uploaded along with physical documents?
Occupation ?
Employer details?
Employer address?... etc...