NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-09-2018
Med's Done....
27-09-2018
Passport Req..
25-01-2019
OCI Processed on 30th Nov.
dispatched and received dates not updated yet.
Might sound naive but just confirming that this will received as a purolator delivery at my residence if it was a walk in application. Loc: Toronto.
Dispatched from MEA and received at Toronto 2nd Dec. BLS website still says processing.

Last edited:
Reactions: eas2lv

nishant872

Star Member
May 28, 2018
Went through past 10-15 pages of this thread but couldn't find ans to my questions.

1. Do we need to submit originals in case of postal application to BLS? if yes, all originals or certain specific documents?
2. Copy of documents submitted to BLS should be self attested or just copy?
3. Documents to be uploaded at govt portal online form are self attested or just copy?

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Went through past 10-15 pages of this thread but couldn't find ans to my questions.

1. Do we need to submit originals in case of postal application to BLS? if yes, all originals or certain specific documents?
2. Copy of documents submitted to BLS should be self attested or just copy?
3. Documents to be uploaded at govt portal online form are self attested or just copy?
1. Not needed.
2 and 3. Documents uploaded need not be self attested but copies submitted to BLS should be self attested.

Reactions: nishant872

appar

Nov 24, 2017
Quebec
Category........
FSW
follow up question. Can I pay courier fees online separately and not include it in BLS fees draft of $7.40 - any point to take care?
I did that when I renewed my passport last year and it was delivered home by Purolator.

I did the same thing when I sent my OCI renewal. I included the Purolator receipt in my package. Hopefully it gets delivered the same way.

eas2lv

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Hi @eas2lv
Recieved OCI today! I had to directly pick it up from service centre with a million calls to puralator as they missed delivery yesterday and i had my flight today.
Hope you made your flight... Me too flying today, replying from up in the air, lol.
Safe travels.

R A J 1369

Apr 8, 2014
follow up question. Can I pay courier fees online separately and not include it in BLS fees draft of $7.40 - any point to take care?
Courier fees and BLS Service fees are two different things. Answer to your question is Yes, you need to pay courier fees online and send BLS fees draft with your Consulate draft in the application package.

Call BLS to book for the pick-up and drop off service, they will send you a link for the courier payment over the call and you need to pay the courier fees while you speak to BLS associate. Once the payment is successful, pick up a date and time slot you think you can have your application package ready for pick up.

When you prepare for the application, include BLS fees draft along with the consulate draft in your package.

nishant872

Star Member
May 28, 2018
Courier fees and BLS Service fees are two different things. Answer to your question is Yes, you need to pay courier fees online and send BLS fees draft with your Consulate draft in the application package.

Call BLS to book for the pick-up and drop off service, they will send you a link for the courier payment over the call and you need to pay the courier fees while you speak to BLS associate. Once the payment is successful, pick up a date and time slot you think you can have your application package ready for pick up.

When you prepare for the application, include BLS fees draft along with the consulate draft in your package.
Thanks, any downside of filling up form on our own for pickup and drop off at BLS website?

I tried doing at my end, I see option of 3 services i.e., pickup, express drop-off and original drop-off. I will try to skip original drop off as no original docs drop will be applicable in case of oci postal application.

Passport number to be entered is Canadian right? In pick-up and drop-off service.