+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OCI process

rbkg

Nov 20, 2018
I have a question for Minor OCI application - I was married in Texas, do i have to endorse the marriage certificate by the High Commission ?
I don't think so. A copy of marriage certificate is good enough.

If the child is born in US, then yes - the birth certificate needs to be apostilled by secretary of state (where the child is born). Hope this helps.

inder009

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Canada
App. Filed.......
21-06-2018
AOR Received.
16-08-2018
Med's Request
2-05-2019
Med's Done....
03-05-2019
I know this is as new to you all as to me but I am thinking would people who already applied for an e-visa post the suspension, have to apply again?
i am in the same boat, applied one day before the suspension. Keep me updated if you get anything

neetu1931

Nov 15, 2023
Received OCI today through Purolator, yesterday I Missed the package because of availability, thank you for all the updates and timelines

Reactions: eas2lv

Hr2019

Jul 13, 2019
I opted for OCI pickup at BLS office. What happens if its ready to pick up while I’m away travelling to India on e-visa. Since duration of my stay would be a few months, will BLS keep the OCI with them or return to High commission?

eas2lv

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Yes, it's a postal application. BLS received it on the 12th of October but acknowledged it on the 20th. Is it normal for the application number in the BLS tracking to be different from the application number on the printed copy? Ok not sure I checked again today with the application number and I can see the status now but again its getting updated today.

Do you have any idea how long its going to take from here to receive the OCI card based on the tracker?

Date Of Acknowledgment22-NOV-2023
Registration Status at MissionTORONTO
OCI Application StatusUNDER-PROCESS
Your data is now in the tracker - see the projected receipt date yourself (line 152): OCI Tracker - Toronto

letitbe

Apr 15, 2019
Application Date: 10 October 2023 (Walking BLS Brampton)

Applicant NameS*****
File Reference NumberC********
Date Of Acknowledgment31-OCT-2023
Registration Status at MissionTORONTO
OCI- NumberA*****
Documents Printing StatusPROCESSEDOn22-NOV-2023
Dispatched From MEA (OCI )NEW DELHIOn
Document received AtTORONTOOn

csvinayak

Star Member
Jul 9, 2010
Child application

Oci BLS BRAMPTON
Walk in Oct 11
Oci website ack Nov 1
Processed 22 Nov
Waiting for them to update dispatch from MEA
And document received at Toronto these info are still blank on the OCI site.

Btw I applied evisa as our travel is 4 days away and within evisa mentioned guidelines , so not risking it. Will keep u guys posted how it goes. And thanks to admin for tracking the info for all really appreciated.