+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OCI process

time1976

Oct 17, 2023
BLS status has stuck at "(Counter Delivery to BLS Centre after OCI stamping)" since Monday. Any idea at what time during day BLS status changes normally?
I'm stuck in the exact same situation/status. Have similar timeline as well. Not sure what's going on. Difficult to get a hold of BLS over the phone

eas2lv

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
I'm stuck in the exact same situation/status. Have similar timeline as well. Not sure what's going on. Difficult to get a hold of BLS over the phone
Mine changed to counter delivery last evening around 4:30pm and to ready for dispatch this morning around 10:30am all as expected. And Purolator now shows label created although BLS has not yet updated with tracking number.
Not sure why your case is still stuck at Counter delivery and Purolator showing nothing.
Is this BLS Brampton? Mine is Toronto (North York).

time1976

Oct 17, 2023
The problem is, I can't even search on Purolator using the application number as there already exists a tracking number tied to that number. That one was created when they sent my originals back (old Ind passport). So I have no option but to speak with someone at BLS. Unless somehow magically they did send my OCI out yesterday and the status didn't update on the BLS portal

pratikpadwal3368

Aug 17, 2020
Mine changed to counter delivery last evening around 4:30pm and to ready for dispatch this morning around 10:30am all as expected. And Purolator now shows label created although BLS has not yet updated with tracking number.
Not sure why your case is still stuck at Counter delivery and Purolator showing nothing.
Is this BLS Brampton? Mine is Toronto (North York).
Yes its BLS Brampton.

eas2lv

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
The problem is, I can't even search on Purolator using the application number as there already exists a tracking number tied to that number. That one was created when they sent my originals back (old Ind passport). So I have no option but to speak with someone at BLS. Unless somehow magically they did send my OCI out yesterday and the status didn't update on the BLS portal
Yeah, hope that is the case -- there have been some cases of dispatch delayed by a week to 10 days which I suspect is due to them mistakenly sending the document to a wrong BLS center or some such, though BLS never tells you what really happened. But rare.

Kanedaa

Mar 2, 2020
LANDED..........
08-27-2015
23+ days and still no acknowledgement from OCI

OCI Postal Application - BLS Brampton
Application Sent: Oct-6
Application Delivered: Oct-7
BLS - Application Date: Oct-11
BLS - Under Process: Oct-11
BLS - Processing at Consulate: Oct-18
No update in OCI
Phew - OCI site updated today with acknowledgment and status as "UNDER-PROCESS"

OCI Postal Application - BLS Brampton
Application Sent: Oct-6
Application Delivered: Oct-7
BLS - Application Date: Oct-11
BLS - Under Process: Oct-11
BLS - Processing at Consulate: Oct-18
OCI - UNDER-PROCESS: Nov-15

Reactions: eas2lv

time1976

Oct 17, 2023
Yeah, hope that is the case -- there have been some cases of dispatch delayed by a week to 10 days which I suspect is due to them mistakenly sending the document to a wrong BLS center or some such, though BLS never tells you what really happened. But rare.
Wow. Nothing about BLS inspires any confidence. Hoping this last leg of the journey is uneventful in my case.