Jul 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
25-03-2019
@eas2lv What is the Avg wait time from Applied to Processed in Toronto ? In Vancouver with limited data it is 40 Days overall and 42.5 day for application processed in Nov'23

DPJ

Star Member
Jul 22, 2022
Edmonton
Category........
Other
The OCIs have been dispatched for all three of us. So am tracking on Purolator. One was picked up yesterday evening, so will arrive today. Two others have a shipping label created , so I am assuming they will pick up today from BLS and then deliver tomorrow.
I will update on tracker as they arrive

Reactions: ersandee

ersandee

Jul 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
25-03-2019
The OCIs have been dispatched for all three of us. So am tracking on Purolator. One was picked up yesterday evening, so will arrive today. Two others have a shipping label created , so I am assuming they will pick up today from BLS and then deliver tomorrow.
Yay, hopefully BLS chapter closes once for all. When are you traveling ?

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Only in Vancouver and not in Toronto?
Maybe the amount of resource Toronto has does not impact their timelines. This is just a guess based on the submission my friend did on Friday. 90% of the submission was for Entry Visa. Its quick to process and you make money out of it. If you create doubt about OCI timeline more people will apply for Entry visa.

Reactions: krishere1982

DPJ

Star Member
Jul 22, 2022
Edmonton
Category........
Other
Yes cant wait for that to happen- same goes for everyone here and outside of the forum. Travelling Dec 6th
I had also applied for entry visa for us as a back up and they all have the shipping label as well, so mostly will come tomorrow- and thats more important at this point as the passports are in that courier lol

ersandee

Jul 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
25-03-2019
I had also applied for entry visa for us as a back up and they all have the shipping label as well, so mostly will come tomorrow- and thats more important at this point as the passports are in that courier lol
Everything with Purolator. :)

eas2lv

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
@eas2lv What is the Avg wait time from Applied to Processed in Toronto ? In Vancouver with limited data it is 40 Days overall and 42.5 day for application processed in Nov'23
OCI Tracker - Toronto column F
Sorry col F (or use H + G to remove dispatch time) --- it has been an ever slowing down number. Unlike what people believe, Toronto is not faster than Vancouver, its just more consistent in its processing and slowdown rate.

eas2lv

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Sheet is locked and I cant see aggregates and Colum H seem Processed - ACK , I was talking about average of (applied to processed time).
See correction above.
And this: OCI - Toronto trends: Ack 28 days, process 22 days, dispatch 5 days -- total 55 days from BLS application date (as of Nov 13, 2023)
Average has little meaning in Toronto: used to be 13 + 21 = 34 days a month ago, 28 + 22 = 50 days now.

Reactions: ersandee