Can you please track my timeline?

Last edited:
Reactions: eas2lv

krishere1982

Mar 2, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Unfortunately it is. Lot of Oct 5 are still pending, if those are done today it will be 41 days its trending upwards and with holiday season approaching its bond to increase.
That is what am thinking is going to happen too.

But it doesn't look like Toronto applicants' wait time from Ack to Processed is increasing though. Their Ack from Applied is longer than that of Vancouver's but Ack to Processed has been faster and is consistent. Not sure why Vancouver is getting gradually worse.

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
That is what am thinking is going to happen too.

But it doesn't look like Toronto applicants' wait time from Ack to Processed is increasing though. Their Ack from Applied is longer than that of Vancouver's but Ack to Processed has been faster and is consistent. Not sure why Vancouver is getting gradually worse.
I feel they are prioritizing Entry Visa over OCI

YYC_OCT

Nov 13, 2023
Is processing time for renewal after 20years of age longer than fresh oci? My Ack is Oct 11th on oci website and it’s at the Vancouver location. Traveling Jan 19th, do I have enough time or should I apply for entery visa?

yaros

Star Member
Jan 19, 2016
Is processing time for renewal after 20years of age longer than fresh oci? My Ack is Oct 11th on oci website and it’s at the Vancouver location. Traveling Jan 19th, do I have enough time or should I apply for entery visa?
That seems to be the case for Toronto. You can check Toronto spreadsheet for my friends info. Her is still showing under process and many after her already got their OCI processed.

eas2lv

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
In Vancouver I would expect it to take same time fresh OCI as the latter already taking 40+ days. But no real data on renewal. In any case, Jan 19th is far away -- you can wait a month and see how it goes.

Reactions: yaros

yaros

Star Member
Jan 19, 2016
@eas2lv Do you suggest my friend to apply for Visa (Her acknowledgement was Oct 18th) ? since she has her flight booked on Nov 30th. I am wondering if she will get her OCI processed next week. This is for renewal.

pratikpadwal3368

Aug 17, 2020
Walkin OCI application for minor - Brampton

Applied on 3rd Oct and got acknowledgement on 19 Oct. Application status shows processed at OCI site but on BLS site it still says Processing at Consulate General. Any idea when BLS status will change and i ll get OCI in hand?
Documents Printing StatusPROCESSEDOn10-NOV-2023
Dispatched From MEA (OCI )NEW DELHIOn10-NOV-2023
Document received AtTORONTOOn10-NOV-2023

BLS status has stuck at "(Counter Delivery to BLS Centre after OCI stamping)" since Monday. Any idea at what time during day BLS status changes normally?

eas2lv

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
@eas2lv Do you suggest my friend to apply for Visa (Her acknowledgement was Oct 18th) ? since she has her flight booked on Nov 30th. I am wondering if she will get her OCI processed next week. This is for renewal.
You can see my estimate (Nov 20) in the tracker. But this is total guesswork as we know of very few cases like this. If its an important trip that cannot be postponed, I would apply for entry visa -- will have to be in-person as its too late for a postal application now.

Reactions: yaros

rajset1234

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
@eas2lv -
thats it! I cleared my 12th board exams, I got admission into Engineering college- THATS IT! Iam set for life.:p:p:p:p

Got ACK for my minor walk in App date of Oct 18; Ack date is Nov 15- Toronto

Reactions: eas2lv