BLS - Processing at Consulate General : 2023-Sep-28
OCI - Date of Acknowledgement : 2023-Oct-13
OCI - Under - Process : 2023-Oct-13
OCI - Documents Printing Status : 2023-Nov-06
OCI - Dispatched From MEA (OCI ) New Delhi: 2023-Nov-06
OCI - Document received At Toronto: 2023-Nov-06
BLS - Counter Delivery to BLS Centre after OCI stamping : 2023-Nov-07
BLS - Purolator Label Generated : 2023-Nov-08

how many days does it take approximately after acknowledgment at oci website?? My status showed acknowledgement on 25 oct

Andavarayan

Star Member
Jan 23, 2018

See timeline here: OCI Tracker - Toronto
You may get it by the end of December. Please post the exact "Application date" (not received date) shown on BLS status site, I'll add your data to the tracker.
Please see below my details & add it in OCI Tracker - Toronto. One quick question: May I know when likely the status in BLS website will change to "Under Process" ?

OCI Postal Application (2 Adults + 1 Minor)

Brampton BLS Postal Application
Application Sent : 03-Nov-2023
Application Delivered : 06-Nov-2023
BLS - Application Date : 09-Nov-2023
Current status at BLS site since 9th Nov:

Your OCI application has received at our BLS Postal Brampton Center on 09-11-2023. Please allow 4-5 business days for processing it to IHC/CGI. Please note that this is an auto-generated mail & does not indicate that your application has processed to Indian High commission or Consulate general of India. Please allow 4-5 business days for processing your application to Indian High commission or Consulate general of India. Once your application processed in our BLS center, you will be notified through email service with a unique BLS reference number. The unique number can be use for tracking purpose on BLS website.

Thanks,
Andavarayan M (Andy)

dm31810

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
Hello all,
Checklist says we need address proof but I don't see any option in dropdown for address proof upload?
Can pls anyone confirm

Thanks!

dm31810

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
Address proof need not be uploaded online..
Thank you for quick response

Just to confirm my understanding, (I am India born and acquiring Canadian passport)
- I don't have to upload PIO, Joint Declaration, Spouse OCI, Relationship Certificate as these are not applicable and I can leave these blank
Thanks again

Sjena

Nov 14, 2023
Pei
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Toronto
Date posted to bls 28-09-2023
05-10-2023 : processing at cgi BLS

DATE OF ACKNOWLEDGEMENT at OCI WEBSITE : 25-10-2023
OCI APPLICANTION STATUS : UNDER PROCESS

Reactions: Dv.harsh

eas2lv

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Please see below my details & add it in OCI Tracker - Toronto. One quick question: May I know when likely the status in BLS website will change to "Under Process" ?

OCI Postal Application (2 Adults + 1 Minor)

Brampton BLS Postal Application
Application Sent : 03-Nov-2023
Application Delivered : 06-Nov-2023
BLS - Application Date : 09-Nov-2023
Current status at BLS site since 9th Nov:

Your OCI application has received at our BLS Postal Brampton Center on 09-11-2023. Please allow 4-5 business days for processing it to IHC/CGI. Please note that this is an auto-generated mail & does not indicate that your application has processed to Indian High commission or Consulate general of India. Please allow 4-5 business days for processing your application to Indian High commission or Consulate general of India. Once your application processed in our BLS center, you will be notified through email service with a unique BLS reference number. The unique number can be use for tracking purpose on BLS website.

Thanks,
Andavarayan M (Andy)
They take about 10 days from receipt to process and pass on to the consulate. They also sometimes revise the "application date" --- post it here if it changes.

tiwana1991

Nov 7, 2023
Hello

I have wrote this message many times but you know its very frustrating whne you don't have anyhting handy to travel and it won't end unitl you get it. My SON ANK# OCt/05 at Vancouver and still under process. Me and my husband AKN Nov/0 and also under process. I applied for entry visa for my and my husband on Nov/09 and still shows in transit from BLS to Consulate. I didn't apply for son entry visa as I thought I have enough time and we will receive his OCI in time but still under process. Shoud I apply for Son entry visa and what are the chances of getting OCI for all of us I mean around what time ?

eas2lv

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Hello

I have wrote this message many times but you know its very frustrating whne you don't have anyhting handy to travel and it won't end unitl you get it. My SON ANK# OCt/05 at Vancouver and still under process. Me and my husband AKN Nov/0 and also under process. I applied for entry visa for my and my husband on Nov/09 and still shows in transit from BLS to Consulate. I didn't apply for son entry visa as I thought I have enough time and we will receive his OCI in time but still under process. Shoud I apply for Son entry visa and what are the chances of getting OCI for all of us I mean around what time ?
In Vancouver, looks like they are just getting to processing applications Acked on Oct 5th (one case shows processed today in the tracker). When is the travel date?
For entry visa, was it a walk-in application or postal? What does indiavisaonline (Visa status site) show? Sometimes BLS status is slow to update or misses updates.