+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OCI process

Light 77

Mar 16, 2020
Hello,
Do you see an application date (in green below) when you track in the BLS site?

Application Details
Application DateDD-MM-2023
Applicant NameXXXX XXXX
Applicant Passport Number********
Applicant Date of BirthYYYY-MM-DD
Yes it says 30th October
but applicants date of birth is wrong I checked form and everything I typed correct date of birth

anksyahoo

May 4, 2020
@forw.jane how long does it take for BLS to receive the OCI after OCI website says delivered to Ottawa?

OCI website says delivered to Ottawa on 13th and BLS still shows Processing at HCI.

eas2lv

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Yes it says 30th October
but applicants date of birth is wrong I checked form and everything I typed correct date of birth
I'm confused. Earlier you said BLS status says it will be processed in 4-5 days. Now you say there is an application date but DOB is wrong -- did this wrong data appear just now? Does it also say processing at consulate general or "under process"? And. what is the application date -- you posted it masked as DD-MM-2023. If you mask your application date and ask here when to expect OCI, how are we supposed to respond?

Anyway, DOB wrong may be just a typo in BLS status -- you can email them to get it corrected.

india08

Nov 14, 2023
For OCI, BLS tracker still say Processing at Consulate and OCI tracker says "No Record Found". This is submitted at Toronto BLS Walkin. However, I see people getting Ack for Oct 23rd. Is that normal ?

Application Date2023-10-21
Application StatusProcessing at Consulate General

imm01

Nov 21, 2021
I'm confused. Earlier you said BLS status says it will be processed in 4-5 days. Now you say there is an application date but DOB is wrong -- did this wrong data appear just now? Does it also say processing at consulate general or "under process"? And. what is the application date -- you posted it masked as DD-MM-2023. If you mask your application date and ask here when to expect OCI, how are we supposed to respond?

Anyway, DOB wrong may be just a typo in BLS status -- you can email them to get it corrected.
Actually dates are masked in my example, not by the user who asked this question