+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OCI process

imm01

Nov 21, 2021
I haven't received my original documents yet. There is no way of getting in touch with BLS on phone ( they don't pick up). No tracking number. No email.
It has been around 27 days since i sent the documents.
Please let me know if anyone is facing the same issue.
Hello, for postal OCI application, originals are not required to be submitted
I guess BLS might courier them back along with the OCI if you have not paid postage charges for returning them. How much did you pay for Purolator ?

bobrovsky07

Apr 3, 2017
Trying to reach BLS since morning and the call just keeps disconnecting when in the waiting line. My postal entry visa application reached Surrey on OCT26. Nothing yet on the status page. "No results found". they are crazy slow. I hope they haven't misplaced my stuff. :(

eas2lv

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Acknowledgement date for OCI 19Oct , now status changed to Processed! Please update the tracker! Also what should be the next stage?
Next step: if opted for courier, recieve OCI in hand on Nov 14th :cool:
Does the processed status shows all 3 dates, or 2 still pending?
Follow BLS status site for courier dispatch updates.

Last edited:

shubham88

Star Member
Sep 20, 2019
Anyone knows how many days it take for BLS to update the status to "Ready for pickup" after processed on OCI website.

Mine shows processed on 8th Nov, OCI website
Ack date 30th Sep
Vancouver

Desikatta

Nov 9, 2023
Hello Everyone,

I applied my OCI from BLS Surrey on Oct 10, 2023. Date of Acknowledgment on website is Oct 14, 2023. Mission - Vancouver. Current status - Under Process as of Nov 9, 2023. I have a flight booked for India on December 11th. not sure if i can get my OCI before that :(:(:(

eas2lv

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Hello Everyone,

I applied my OCI from BLS Surrey on Oct 10, 2023. Date of Acknowledgment on website is Oct 14, 2023. Mission - Vancouver. Current status - Under Process as of Nov 9, 2023. I have a flight booked for India on December 11th. not sure if i can get my OCI before that :(:(:(
Possible to get OCI by end of Nov.
(I read the dates wrong at first -- ignore previous post)

Reactions: Desikatta

Desikatta

Nov 9, 2023
Possible to get OCI by end of Nov.
(I read the dates wrong at first -- ignore previous post)
Hope to get it. The ticket is super expensive without any refunds. I contacted Vancouver Consulate and no response for few days and then i received a reply saying 'there is no way to make OCI applications faster'. So you will have to wait. This was back on Oct 20th.

Desikatta

Nov 9, 2023
Hello Everyone,

Please kindly add me to the tracker as well. Below are my details. Thank you :)