Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
@eas2lv I couldn't find any record for Re-issue of OCI in your spreadsheet. Do you know how long it takes after acknowledgement? I saw some posts in the past but can't find them.
Asking for a friend whose acknowledgement was 18th Oct
You mean renewal on crossing age 20? If so there is one data point -- see user handle "aaravchugh" at the top. About 30 days after Ack?

Reactions: yaros

ersandee

Jul 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
25-03-2019

eas2lv

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
yaros said:
@eas2lv I couldn't find any record for Re-issue of OCI in your spreadsheet. Do you know how long it takes after acknowledgement? I saw some posts in the past but can't find them.
Asking for a friend whose acknowledgement was 18th Oct
You mean renewal on crossing age 20? If so there is one data point -- see user handle "aaravchugh" at the top. About 30 days after Ack?
Or did you mean something else?

yaros

Star Member
Jan 19, 2016

Yes for renewal after crossing age 20 and new passport. Thank you. Also you can add his details as well. Will help future applicants.

Applied at Toronto: Sept 30th
OCI Acknowledgement: Oct 18th

Tiredofoci

Nov 9, 2023

i also have same situation where I applied for re-issue of oci once turned 20. I thought for that they supposed to take lesser than new OCI as on website initially said 3-5 weeks but doesn’t seem like.

Reactions: yaros

Tiredofoci

Nov 9, 2023
Yes for renewal after crossing age 20 and new passport. Thank you. Also you can add his details as well. Will help future applicants.

Applied at Toronto: Sept 30th
OCI Acknowledgement: Oct 18th
Did you apply from Toronto location

Guptavv

Oct 15, 2017
NA
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
21-07-2017
Doc's Request.
13-10-2017
AOR Received.
06-11-2017
IELTS Request
10-07-2017
Med's Request
25-10-2017
Passport Req..
04-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2018
LANDED..........
04-06-2018
Got 2 OCI cards today, now waiting for the last one, still showing Counter Delivered at BLS without any tracking details, hopefully some movement in the last application today.

aakashp

Nov 3, 2023
Sharing my BLS Brampton Experience for OCI pickup

I applied for two applications, one is of minor and one is of adult. Below is the timeline for both applciations

Processed: Nov 7, 2023
Dispatched From MEA (OCI ) Nov 8, 2023
Document received At Toronto Nov 8, 2023
BLS Status: Processing at Consulate General

I have a flight on Nov -13 and as suggested by @niswe and @eas2lv, I went to BLS brampton at 2:30 pm to request them for OCI pick up. The lady took my receipts and checked the latest status of both applications and said both applications are at Consulate General and Consulate general and BLS both are really busy so it will take more than a week for stamping. I was bit worried as my flight is on Nov 13. I don't want to cancel it again. I tried to convince really hard but the lady kept saying the same thing. I finally ended up by asking her to hold both the OCIs for pick up which she agreed upon and added the comments. I hardly live 15 mins away from BLS brampton. I came home and I checked the status at BLS website just to see if she really added comments. The comment was added but I was surprised as the status of my minor application was changed from Processing at Consulate General to Counter Delivery to BLS Centre after OCI stamping. I don't know why the lady said it is still at consulate general and it can take more than a week. The status of other application is still the same (Processing at Consulate General). I am planning to go to BLS today again and will go tomorrow as well (if required) to see what's going on with the both the applications as I don't trust them at all.

P.S. Thank you very much @niswe and @eas2lv for the guidance.

Reactions: niswe and eas2lv

somak2001

Mar 13, 2017
Canada
Got 2 OCI cards today, now waiting for the last one, still showing Counter Delivered at BLS without any tracking details, hopefully some movement in the last application today.
Still waiting for mine. Looking out of the window for a Purolator van while working from home.. :D

Dv.harsh

Mar 28, 2017
Applied online - 11 October 2023
Purolator pick up - 13 October 2023
BLS acknowledgement email - 18 October 2023

BLS Website-
Application Date -26 October 2023
Status -Processing at Consulate General

Please add it to the tracker.
Thanks

Reactions: Kanedaa

Kanedaa

Mar 2, 2020
LANDED..........
08-27-2015
Sharing my BLS Brampton Experience for OCI pickup

I applied for two applications, one is of minor and one is of adult. Below is the timeline for both applciations

Processed: Nov 7, 2023
Dispatched From MEA (OCI ) Nov 8, 2023
Document received At Toronto Nov 8, 2023
BLS Status: Processing at Consulate General

I have a flight on Nov -13 and as suggested by @niswe and @eas2lv, I went to BLS brampton at 2:30 pm to request them for OCI pick up. The lady took my receipts and checked the latest status of both applications and said both applications are at Consulate General and Consulate general and BLS both are really busy so it will take more than a week for stamping. I was bit worried as my flight is on Nov 13. I don't want to cancel it again. I tried to convince really hard but the lady kept saying the same thing. I finally ended up by asking her to hold both the OCIs for pick up which she agreed upon and added the comments. I hardly live 15 mins away from BLS brampton. I came home and I checked the status at BLS website just to see if she really added comments. The comment was added but I was surprised as the status of my minor application was changed from Processing at Consulate General to Counter Delivery to BLS Centre after OCI stamping. I don't know why the lady said it is still at consulate general and it can take more than a week. The status of other application is still the same (Processing at Consulate General). I am planning to go to BLS today again and will go tomorrow as well (if required) to see what's going on with the both the applications as I don't trust them at all.

P.S. Thank you very much @niswe and @eas2lv for the guidance.
Because BLS loves troubling people.!!

eas2lv

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Applied online - 11 October 2023
Purolator pick up - 13 October 2023