+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OCI process

Warrier

Nov 8, 2023
@eas2lv Will you be able to please update the Toronto tracker:
OCI Postal received by BLS Brampton: 10/13
Application date on BLS website: 2023-10-23
Application Status: Processing at Consulate General

I have been silently following this forum, I would like to say you all are really helpful and doing a great job at easing tensions.

Last edited:

eas2lv

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Go to BLS today at 3pm with copy of your ticket and request to pickup. If they say not delivered yet, keep trying. I think they should have it today or max tomorrow.
Second that. I would think they will get it only tomorrow, as it appears they are picking up documents from the consulate only once in the morning. But asking BLS to hold it asap would be a good idea to ensure they do not mail it out.
CORRECTION: processed yesterday means they will have it today, try to pickup or get it on hold asap.

Last edited:

honeyscorpius

Nov 2, 2023
@eas2lv
Please update my info on the tracker for Akd 13th Oct - Just received 1st OCI delivered for 1st minor as I am typing this message. Now waiting for 2nd's update

Last edited:

aakashp

Nov 3, 2023
Go to BLS today at 3pm with copy of your ticket and request to pickup. If they say not delivered yet, keep trying. I think they should have it today or max tomorrow.
Thanks so much. Do I need to carry passport as well as I’d proof?

anksyahoo

May 4, 2020
Ottawa is super slow even after Processing. Dispatched date from MEA was Nov 3rd but still its blank on received at Ottawa.

Why will there be a so much gap b/w these when other jurisdictions do everything on same date is beyond this world :p

eas2lv

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Hi Everyone,

My OCI got processed yesterday on oci website. The latest status on BLS site is Processing at Consulate General. My flight is on Nov 13. When can I go to BLS to request them for OCI pickup?
Edited my response above...

honeyscorpius

Nov 2, 2023
for First application of Minor OCI -
Date Of Acknowledgment13-OCT-2023
Registration Status at MissionTORONTO
OCI- NumberXXXXXXXX
Documents Printing StatusPROCESSEDOn03-NOV-2023
Dispatched From MEA (OCI )NEW DELHIOn03-NOV-2023
Document received AtTORONTOOn03-NOV-2023
BLS Document Dispatched : 7th November and tracking on Purolator scheduled to receive today - 8th Nov, 2023.

For 2nd Minor _

Date Of Acknowledgment13-OCT-2023
Registration Status at MissionTORONTO
OCI- NumberxxxXXXXXXX
Documents Printing StatusPROCESSEDOn06-NOV-2023
Dispatched From MEA (OCI )NEW DELHIOn06-NOV-2023
Document received AtTORONTOOn06-NOV-2023

BLS showing -

Application Status
(Counter Delivery to BLS Centre after OCI stamping)

Still not sure if they will be sending 2nd application soon. As I am booked to fly on 15th Nov
Got it processed on my birthday...Lets just say that I got $3500 Gift from Consulate General of India.....:)